[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did /v/ play GTA 2? Did you like it? Does it make you feel nostalgic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1473278358440.jpg (215KB, 1279x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1473278358440.jpg
215KB, 1279x1247px
Did /v/ play GTA 2?
Did you like it?
Does it make you feel nostalgic?
>>
>>382597569

>taxi drivers must diiiiiieeeee

>Huh Huh Huh
>..Swing, babeeh!
>>
It's aged better than GTA3 imo
>>
>>382597670

>Yeee
>Step onnn!!!

>I told you he was aliive!
>>
>>382597878

MUCH better. gta3 is pretty forgettable aside from the relatively impressive tech and some cool missions.
>>
Endurodong- The long-life condom that wont let you down!
>>
>>382597569

>We got the tenth twenny fooour in south west bavalon!
>>
apparently we are the only two people on /v/ right now that loved the shit outta this game
>>
GOD LOOKS DOWN ON STOLEN CARS

STOLEN CARS
>>
Yeah. It was pretty great, I've never the ever seen first one though.
>>
>>382597569
Played GTA and GTA 2. Loved em both. I was blown away with the night time graphics in GTA 2, didn't take much to impress me back then.
>>
File: 1493165475876.gif (912KB, 240x176px) Image search: [Google]
1493165475876.gif
912KB, 240x176px
>>382597569
>50000 credits to save game
>>
AND REMEMBER

RESPECT IS EVERYTHING

It was alright. I enjoyed it, and I do think it would be great if some of the arcadey approaches returned to GTA, but outside of driving the controls were subpar.
>>
GIMMIT YOUR WALLET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLS3mCQ1qPo
>>
>>382597569
The GTA series begins with III
>>
I hate how GTA is all realistic or trying to be. What I loved about 2 was the wackiness and insanity.

>that mission where you turn people into hit dogs
>>
>>382597569
SOUL MAKING
SOUND SHAKING
EARTH QUAKING
>>
>>382602503
What's wrong with GTA2
>>
>>382597569
INSAAAAAAAAAAAANEEE STUNT BONUS

My neighbor had it. I loved it. We never actually played the missions though. Just killing everything.
>>
>>382602754
The missions were good through
>>
>>382602797
We were very young and got more entertainment out of doing that
>>
I remember liking the music in 1 and 2 a lot. Never beat the games though. I believe I managed to make it to the second level/map on each game and that was it.
>>
>>382603109
You can always download them for the PC...
>>
Basically everyone in my class had it back in the day because it was included on some magazine CD without copy protection.
>>
>>382597569
Driver was so much better back then.
>>
>>382603587
Driver was a really mediocre game. I found it annoying how only touching anything would instantly damage your car slightly, and cops basically trying to kill you for going over 60mph without any way to lose them was retarded. But the demolition mode where you sent cars flying was fun.
>>
>>382597569

I PREFER GOD TO MY KIDS
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.