[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some autistic things you do in video games? >Pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1371874907537.gif (397KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1371874907537.gif
397KB, 300x126px
What are some autistic things you do in video games?

>Pokemon
>Would always nickname a pokemon in my party "Sid"
>Like Cid from final fantasy
>None of my Pokemon reuse a nickname except for "Sid"
>Most of the time, its for my Ice pokemon
>Been doing this every playthough since Gen 4
>>
File: goatse.jpg (12KB, 236x177px) Image search: [Google]
goatse.jpg
12KB, 236x177px
>>382592160
I named every single dragon pokemon I got "Dragonshit" for about 4 years straight
>>
File: yotsubafreakout.png (105KB, 350x357px) Image search: [Google]
yotsubafreakout.png
105KB, 350x357px
>>382592160
Halo CE was my turbo autism outlet for many years.
>cleared The Library on legendary with only melee and grenades
>found several ways that remain undocumented online for activating a "freeze" for flood by manipulating loadzones (particularly The Maw, since the ones that do exist online are usually manipulating the bridges in the two snow levels)
>spent several hours documenting the maximum possible spray that could be pumped out of hunters by shooting the bodies in relation to the bodies of lesser enemies around it
>figured out ways to use the co-op to produce areas with hyper-shadowed graphics not affected by the flashlight
>retried and re-killed a whole horde of covenant several times to ensure a victory for the flood (requires the rocket launcher flood to blow up at least one tank)
And many more.
>>
>>382592286
Why
>>
File: wingsonmyhindlegs.jpg (26KB, 640x690px) Image search: [Google]
wingsonmyhindlegs.jpg
26KB, 640x690px
>>382595834
idk it's funny
>>
>>382596704
well yeah but what do you name them now
>>
>Spend a bunch of time installing mods
>Don't actually play the game
Although now, I'm trying to go through GTAV with mods, but it keeps crashing.
>>
>>382596704
>Back Leg wings
I never thought of that before
>>
>fill empty spots in Terraria/Minecraft even when it's not useful/nobody will see it anyway,buildings have to make sense and not float in the air
>don't talk to anyone in multiplayer games, but show through in-game actions that I can hear them, people get really mad when they try to talk and get no response
>play vanilla Skyrim
That's about it
>>
File: oxidating.jpg (67KB, 1024x758px) Image search: [Google]
oxidating.jpg
67KB, 1024x758px
>>382596802
i don't play pokemon anymore
>>
>>382598294
aw oh well
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.