[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinion on Lost in Blue series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: Lost_in_Blue.jpg (66KB, 422x381px) Image search: [Google]
Lost_in_Blue.jpg
66KB, 422x381px
>>
oh man that's a throwback

i remember enjoying it way back when it was released
>>
>>382585701
never played it so you guys have to tell me wether it's worth emulating
>>
>>382585701
It didn't deserve the untimely demise it got, especially with the release of shipwrecked. 2 was the best, IMO.

>>382586140
It's actually one of the first and decent survival games. It doesn't emulate that well iirc.
>>
File: 91426_front.jpg (73KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
91426_front.jpg
73KB, 640x576px
>>382585701

I want them to make a new one for the 3DS. I also want another Trace Memory and another Lux Pain with a proper translation this time since we're taking about obscure games.
>>
literally never saw the "in" in the title, all these years i thought it was "Lost Blue"
>>
I've enjoyed all of the DS games. I like the atmosphere of surviving on an island. It's easy for me to look past the flaws.
>>
File: Ashley_ACR.jpg (104KB, 762x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ashley_ACR.jpg
104KB, 762x1024px
>>382588163
I don't know what it is about her, she's actually got a bit of a bland personality, but I feel invested in her and I enjoy playing as her. Maybe it's just nostalgia from playing her DS game way back when that came out. I played the sequel (As well as all of Kyle Hyde's games) last year and I wish there were more games of a similar style. I know they released a game on the E-Shop, but that game lacked the exploration factor that I enjoyed.
>>
Survival kids for the gameboy color is better
>>
>>382588163
What game is this? Trace Memory is impossible because Cing went bankrupt. The CEO of CING wanted Nintendo to buy them out and make them 2nd party but Nintendo didn't view their games are replayable so they said no. Also how is the waifu element in Lost blue?
>>
>>382588163
I'm pretty sure I finished Lux-Pain, but I don't remember JACK SHIT about it.
The only thing I remember is that there was something called Sigma in it, and it stood for SIGnum aniMA.
>>
Amazing idea and concept but poorly executed.

I still want a really good survival game with a girl that you fall for.
>>
It's good but Survival Kids is much better if you haven't played that.
>>
File: 2009-09-14-198275.jpg (241KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
2009-09-14-198275.jpg
241KB, 600x450px
>>382589328

She's super bland but at the same time she felt like a person you could actually know. VNs need to go away for a while and let traditional adventure games come back.

>>382589467
>What game is this?

You play as a guy who goes around killing viruses that people are infected with. You go undercover at a high school to find infected people. Had some really cute girls. Rui is the best girl.

>>382589992

None of the characters remember either until Rui gets her memory back.
>>
File: lib2ds013.jpg (66KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
lib2ds013.jpg
66KB, 300x450px
>>382585701
>I'll be back late
>backpack full of ferns, shells, etc
>it starts to rain
>i'll make it back to you or die trying
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.