[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most overlooked retro feminist-friendly game >The protagonist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: mischief-13.png (19KB, 288x192px) Image search: [Google]
mischief-13.png
19KB, 288x192px
Most overlooked retro feminist-friendly game

>The protagonist is female but not sexualized and still overpowered
>Reversed damsel in distress
>The protagonist beat up her master every time he tries to do something naughty to her

Also my favorite N64 game and my favorite Treasure game. Shake shake!
>>
>>382583242
she's also a robot so it doesn't count
>>
Resident Evil 3 is a better feminist game. Nemesis is the Patriarch(y).
>>
>>382583302
>she's also a robot so it doesn't count
>t i haven't 100% the game
>>
>>382583302
2B from Nier Automata is also an android but that doesn't stops feminazi from whining about her.

>>382583484
Same. And I only needed a little more for 100%. I miss Treasure.
>>
File: 1480394932168.jpg (56KB, 697x620px) Image search: [Google]
1480394932168.jpg
56KB, 697x620px
>still no VC port
>>
>>382583242
every time I see anything from mischief makers, all I can hear is THROUGH FIRE JUSTICE IS SERVED
>>
>>382583662
Good thing the original cartridge is cheap, unlike many other N64 gems and Treasure game.
>>
>>382583843
Never forget the six million.
>>
File: e8Jefdq.png (406KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
e8Jefdq.png
406KB, 750x750px
Reminder that Mischief Makers is 20 years old
>>
File: 330911.jpg (246KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
330911.jpg
246KB, 700x800px
>>382585730
Damn!
>>
>>382583242
On the edge of retro examples and bg&e just got a sequel announcement.

Beyond good and evil is the most obvious one.
My political views are probably considered terminal cucked liberal, but even then that game was on the edge of grating for me.
The gamebreaking bugs and french artstyle were often tough for me to get over, but the general dedication and love they put into making the world and trying to give you quite diverse gameplay otherwise contained to their own dedicated genre was verdy admirable.

Some resident evil games had a lot of women that actually got shit done.
Jetsetradio, especially the original one, were good examples of how it's done. All the characters were cool in their own way regardless of sex. (except Slade, i hated that Octo looking motherfucker)

F-zero sort of kind of.
I always jokingly mention X as the most progressive game of all time for unironically having a black alien gay couple in the character roster.
>>
>>382583242
>overlooked retro feminist-friendly

they're overlooked on purpose, you bubbleguppy

if they were acknowledged, then the feminists would have to stop complaining so much
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYFlhp3unw4
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS SIN AND PUNISHMENT 3
>>
>>382587718
It's a miracle we got Sin&Punishment 2 (which didn't sold much despite being great).
>>
>>382587718
A more realistic request would be "Where the fuck are the Steam ports of Guardian Heroes and Radiant Silvergun?"
>>
>>382588097
Exactly. Keeping them Xbox 360 exclusives instead of porting them to Steam as well is wasted money (still I enjoyed them at Xbox360 like many other great games there).
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.