[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you want to replay first Witcher right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: witcher 2016-03-08 17-46-33-81.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 2016-03-08 17-46-33-81.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
you want to replay first Witcher right now
>>
No because I'm not a polack with shit taste
>>
>>382580698
No because setting up all the graphics/bugfix mods is too much of a hassle.
>>
File: ZkRGIsy.jpg (130KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZkRGIsy.jpg
130KB, 1280x720px
Witcher 2 is the BEST witcher game fampai
>>
SEX TRADING CARD GAME
>>
>it gets good in 10 hours anon!
>it never actually does
>>
No I don't play mediocre games.
>>
Every time I try to play Witcher 3 I have forgotten the story and absolutely hate the quest progression being blocked because you need to take a break to grind levels and that just gets worse when you add bad combat. I can't bring myself to play it for more than an hour. I think 80% of my play time is gwent.
Should I just say fuck it and watch a lets playthrough of the main story?
>>
>>382582652
it is good from beggining to end
this is extremely comfy game
>>
>>382580698

But I already beat it twice. Really missed nuanced alchemy in later games.
>>
The swamp must be the most tedious part of any game I've played.
Also, don't even bother trying thé maximum difficulty: first boss is near impossible.
>>
>>382580930
he said first Witcher, not first Skyrim
>>
>>382582823

>Should I just say fuck it and watch a lets playthrough of the main story?

It's probably for the best. I beat the game, but noped the fuck out of dlc, so I understand your frustration.
>>
>>382583064
just use Aard on him and kill him when he's lying on the ground lol
>>
>>382582823
you can set level scaling on in the options that way you're never over or under leveled
>>
>>382580698
The only reason it's not perfect it's because no swords pair placement, or mod for it.
>>
>>382583235
This, just keep reloading until you get lucky.
>>
>>382580698
I've tried multiple times but could never get into this game properly. Always gave up either right before or in the first city after the country side area beginning.
>>
File: 1498656160328.jpg (76KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1498656160328.jpg
76KB, 512x812px
>>382580698
No, I really don't

The Witcher series is an over-rated buggy piece of garbage. How 2 and 3 even happened is completely beyond every sense I have.

What a horrible, slow, and downright not-fun series.
>>
I didn't realize everyone in the first area inadvertently brought their own destruction through their own sinful nature. Thankfully the game spelt it out for me afterwards and then several more times just to make sure it sank in. That was nice of it.
>>
>>382582652
starts off slow but towards the end of the first village thing it gets gud

then it's a good solid game except for the fucking swamp
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.