[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went so fucking right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Atlus-Sega.png (36KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
Atlus-Sega.png
36KB, 700x350px
What went so fucking right?
>>
>>382575071
What is this
>>
>>382575139
Fuck off trip fag lol
>>
>>382575071
well sega did save atlus

imagine if they were bought by squereenix or capcom
>>
>>382575071
Letting Atlus do as they please and the new head of SEGA doing good things for the company.
>>
Persona 5
>>
>>382575071
Good question. I guess Persona is doing fine but RIP SMT.
>>
>>382575686
>SJ redux
>SMT V

What's wrong?
>>
File: 8bm1qYEh.jpg (187KB, 984x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8bm1qYEh.jpg
187KB, 984x1024px
>>382575071
Nothing went right. Atlus is doing what they usually do. Sega owns Altus just to get some of their revenue since they were the only successful company in Index.
>>
sega not forcing atlus to do anything like censor their games
>>
>>382576126
whats there to censor? p5 is vanilla as it can be
>>
>>382575845
Well fuck me sideways. Somehow missed SMT5 during all the E3 shit. Hopefully they won't just end up mindlessly recycling SMT themes and imagery like SJ and 4 did.
>>
Hmm. Only thing I think got right is Sega forcing Atlus to undub Persona V and to release SJ Redux in Japanese dub. Too bad for EO and Radiant Historia which looks like dub only.
>>
File: 1494303793796.png (706KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
1494303793796.png
706KB, 1280x716px
>>382576348
It was announced at the Nintendo Switch presentation back in January. I don't blame you for missing it though.
>>
>>382576348
It was announced in the Nintendo Direct
>>
>>382576348
>mindlessly recycling SMT themes and imagery
It's the P5 assets.
>>
>>382575071
SEGA literally saved atlus, one of the few developers that /v/ likes, and /v/ barely says anything about it. why? if it was nintendo people would go apeshit
>>
Definitely not Saturn and Dremacast
>>
>>382576348
>The last game made by the original SMT art director recycled imagery

I agree about IV and IV:A, though
>>
>>382576348
>Hopefully they won't just end up mindlessly recycling SMT themes and imagery like SJ and 4 did
I agree. Reasons were shit but I hope they try something like that again.
>>
Nothing, so far.
>>
>Sega saves Atlus
>Sega of America replaced/merged with Atlus USA
>Sega Europe keep making more money from PC
>Atlus teaches Sega that games don't have to sell millions to sell in the west
>Atlus USA basically being an internal localization company leading to localizations of Japan oriented games
>Sega of Japan keep making console oriented games
>Sega of Japan CEO doesn't sabotage other branches
>>
>>382577136
>Atlus teaches Sega that games don't have to sell millions to sell in the west
>with its former owner's experience as proof
>>
>>382576908
With SJ it was more about the themes. Pretty much all the basic plot points pertaining to law/chaos were taken from earlier games. Considering that became the main focus halfway through, the whole game fell a bit flat in that regard.
>>
>>382577430
Atlus was like the only profitable branch of Index. Index was fucked because of many other reasons.
>>
>>382576447
I assume it's because SEGA noticed all those literally Day 1 or even Day -1 undubs of Atlus' 3DS games.
>>
>no dlc for P5 with Sega costumes
>no Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy and Eggman costumes(protag, yusuke, makoto,haru and futaba)
>no Vyse, no Blaze(SoR) costume, no Akira, Sarah and Kiryu costumes
>no Majima costume for Akechi
>>
>>382578670
yes but there is Raidou Kuzunoha costume so it beats everything else that could exist
>>
>>382578634
Hopefully this is a trend for all of Atlus games coming out later.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.