[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has one else had problems emulating this? For some reason, at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: final fantasy 12.jpg (568KB, 640x914px) Image search: [Google]
final fantasy 12.jpg
568KB, 640x914px
Has one else had problems emulating this?

For some reason, at random times the game's menu and map buttons (select/triangle) would stop working so I couldn't look into the menu to check my character's or find out where I was going.

This seemed to be a minimal problem that I fixed a few times but now it's constant: Everytime I load PCSX2 with this game the buttons I binded on my Xbox one controller don't seem to work for the triangle/select buttons (Y/Select)

Yet, strangely enough, it definitely isn't the controller, because while I tested the controller to make sure the Y/ Select buttons were working, the triangle button also works in-game too, when cycling between dialogue.

I feel like this is the game's problem since I found many reports 10+ years ago of the people on their PS2's having trouble with the same exact buttons, but the solution there was just using different PS2 controllers: I'm not using a PS2 controller.
>>
It comes out on ps4 in a few days you dip.
>>
I'm on Giza Plains right now where Vaan and Penelo are looking for a Sunstone, but I went to the Estersand to farm some before getting back to it. I've heard from someone that making progress in the story helps, but I dunno if it really works or not. It's a pretty big pain playing this game without a map.
>>
>>382573353

I don't have a ps4 you dip.
>>
>>382573593
Then get one so you can play the definitive version of the game.
>>
>>382573728

But I already have a perfectly legitimate option to play.

Why would I spend 340+ dollars when I can just play the regular game right here on my PC?

And as far as I've seen, the only things they've changed are the new job system and vaan's abs. Maybe something worth buying if I owned a ps4, but I don't.
>>
>>382573967
Wtf is this thread for then?
>>
>>382573967
You can get a ps4 for 200 bucks, plus the remaster has additional features. Come on man, just become an idort.
>>
Is the remaster turn based?
>>
>>382573273
With my old controller the USB connector was loose and sometimes it would unplug then plug back in, causing the USB port to switch. So instead of USB 1 which all my binds were for it would be in USB 2 and so on, causing my binds to mess up.

Maybe that's your problem too.

>>382573728
It's better via emulator.
>>
File: lvgonzo9n.jpg (53KB, 750x453px) Image search: [Google]
lvgonzo9n.jpg
53KB, 750x453px
>>382573967
Clearly not if your having trouble emulating it you dumb fuck.
>>
>>382575416
>plus the remaster has additional features
It has less features than it does on PC though.
>>
File: 1492827697181.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492827697181.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>382575798

>It's better via emulator.

But the new one has new content
>>
>>382576286
Like what?
>>
File: Untitled.png (40KB, 685x668px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
40KB, 685x668px
>>382576286
>>382575416
Emulation is superior.
>not restricted in jobs
>can choose any party or guest mates
>faster loading
>>
>>382573273
PCSX2 is a shit emulator. I had graphics problem later in the game, shadow glitches during cutscenes and while i was playing.

On the other hand, this game might come to Steam (with the remaster) so this is good for me.
>>
>>382577083
The emulator is fine, you just did something wrong. I've emulator FF12 perfectly several times.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.