[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kojima vs Konami

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: KojimaKonami[1].jpg (126KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
KojimaKonami[1].jpg
126KB, 1080x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
Konami. It makes sense that MGSV was so huge that they eventually wanted it out. The direction they decided to take after that showed their true colors, I dont think even EA/Activision is that evil.
>>
>>382569963
both
shitty jap pseudocapitalistic feudal company vs toxic uppity jap asshole serf wannabe maestro
>>
Hideo stirred up shit between them
>>
Konami, canceling Silent Hills is proof we're in the nightmare timeline
>>
Faggots vs massive faggot
>>
File: mgs-5-quiet.jpg (58KB, 410x808px) Image search: [Google]
mgs-5-quiet.jpg
58KB, 410x808px
>>382569963
Kojima. Konami gave Kojima freedom, 5 years and 80 million dollars do whatever he wanted and Kojima wasted it on ugly horseface weebs and shitty burgers in Japan. Kojima is a douche that think he's special. Look at MGR. Him and his B team spent 4 years not knowing what the fuck to do, and then gave it to Platinum who redid everything and finished it in a year. It was more of a Metal Gear game than MGSV was.
>>
>>382569963
The special snowflake Kojima.
>>
File: kojima330.jpg (35KB, 530x326px) Image search: [Google]
kojima330.jpg
35KB, 530x326px
https://youtu.be/hfxNQ7Tfuus

>Kojima wants to make films but he's not talented
>Goes into gaming and eventually makes MGS

>Hayter gets hired to voice Snake
>Becomes massive fanboy with extensive knowledge and appreciation for the series since he voiced every cutscene, every codec call, every grunt, every co-ops communications, and he even re-voiced MGS1 while slashing his pay to have more of the original cast return

>Konami wants to make an MGS movie and won't let Kojima direct it

>Hayter, screenwriter, hears about this and writes an entire script for the game.
>Plans to hire Hugh Jackman, a friend, to be Snake and to funnel his knowledge of the character into him

>Due to Hayter wanting to use a specific director, Konami picks Avi Arad, a heartless Jew, to make the movie instead
>They don't even give Hayter, massive fanboy and screenwriter, a chance

>Arad meets Kojima and toys with his naive aspirations by no doubt offering to introduce him to other directors like Del Toro
>Convinces him to fire Hayter the iconic voice
>Suggests to replace him with Kiefer Sutherland, a friend of his

>Kiefer is then instructed to feign interest and pretend actors give a fuck about video games in an attempt to get Hollywood's Jewish foot into the gaming industry
>Does a shit tier job voicing for the game

The reason we don't play as Snake is because he is a chatty bastard that has thousands of lines of dialogue and Kiefer would charge millions for that because recording would take months.

The series wasn't concluded because Kojima had to downgrade the story for that.

Del Toro also distracted Kojima with Silent Hills, taking his attention away from MGSV further resulting in our unfinished game.

Kojima is fired by Konami for fucking MGSV up, Silent Hills is cancelled.

MAGNUM OPUS.
>>
https://archive.is/KYO8z

This is a long read, but I feel that it will provide insight.

>all of those franchises
>gone forever
>>
>>382570947
This makes a lot of sense
>>
File: Baby ugly.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Baby ugly.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
Kojima. He's responsible for Lords of Shadow.
>>
>>382571912

But it shipped a million copies. Was the game really that bad?
>>
File: IMG_7783.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7783.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>382571710
Konamis shittier than I thought
>>
>>382569963
Konami is shit but the state of MGSV is 100% Kojima's fault, he had plenty of time and money, he just wasted it.
>>
>>382570947
As much of a Bitch hayter was about it, I still hope he can bounce back. Maybe he and Steve Wang could team up and make a new Guyver movie
Right after hell freezes over first of course.
>>
>>382573283

Did you see

>>382571710

According to this, he was pushed out from development and didn't have knowledge of what was going on. There's a section there called Metal Gear.
>>
>>382572915

I wish that it wasn't like that. It seems like the only competent Japanese companies now are Sega, Koei, and Namco.
>>
Who kept leaving millions on the cutting room floor?
>>
>>382569963

Both are in the wrong.

Konami is an asshole company, Kojima is an egotistical hack that wastes other people's money and doesn't seem to understand why that might piss them off.
>>
Did Caramel suicide by the way?
>>
>>382575375
I hope so
>>
>>382575375
The fact he hasn't shown up here yet, does lead one to think he is dead.
>>
>>382569963
>Writes Kojima
>Pic is Hideo
>>
Mainly Konami, but Kojima is also at fault for that faggotry known as Lords of Shadows. Something that should never exist in this world.
>>
>>382570768
>>382573283
>>382574934
>wasted money
This meme again. All MGS games, including MGSV, were extremely profitable.
>>
>>382569963
They were both wrong.
Kojima still trying to leech metal gear, when it was ded after 4, or even before.
And konami for being literal jews.

Now konami is full mobile-slot, so he didnt learned shit, untill they die, and ask. "why is this happening?" so they they can be told.

And kojimbo is making a new game that is not metal gear.
>>
kojima is crazy in a bad way
>>
>>382569963
kojima

death stranding will have the story of mgsv married with david cage gameplay
>>
>>382570864
>Snowflake
Réddit that way
>>
Both.
Konami is literally worse than EA/Activision when it comes to developer treatment but Kojima deserved to be fired since he's a George Lucas wannabe in vidya form.
>>
>>382569963
Kojima. He's a fucking hack and its because of him that every other Konami franchise died to fund his shitty MGS games
>>
>>382569963
Kojima. He is a hack. MGS 1 is just a copy off MG2 and he took 80 mill. a cound not finish MGS5.
>>
>>382578579
This. He pretty much got IGA demoted. Anyone who says Konami is a underage commie faggot.
>>
>>382570947
>reddit spacing
>>
>>382578842
you are stupid. If it were redditspacing he wouldnt have normal linebreaks too
>>
>>382578579
I'll never forget kojima for killing silent hill
>>
>>382569963
Do you rike it?
>>
>>382577617
There's a man in the woods
>>
>>382569963
Kojima, took way too long developing his pet project, neglected his management/executive duties and pulled funds from other projects to keep his project afloat.
>>
>>382569963
Konami are money grubbing assholes, but Kojima is the bigger fag in this situation.
>>
>>382576336
>Now konami is full mobile-slot,
Wrong.
Since Kojijoke was demoted then later fired, Bemani and other Konami arcade entities have seen a resurgence.

Arcade > Home Video Gaming
>>
>>382569963
>he still tries to blame kojimbo
>>
>>382579871
So konami didindu nuffin?
Takealoadofthisgoy.jpg
>>
>>382579871
The Castlevania arcade game was more Castlevania than shitty Lord of Shadow games. People at Konami still know how to make games. Hope they reboot Contra and Castlevania the way they did with Bomberman R.
>>
>>382580130
>muh home video gaming that made fuckall money got canned so more profitable businesses could get capital
Yep, sure sounds like Konami did the wrongful.
>>
>/v/ has gotten so contrarian that they're literally defending Konami of all companies

Even ignoring the whole Kojima situation, the treatment of their other franchises should be enough to justify the hate for Konami.
>>
>>382578579
>>382579625
/thread
>>
>>382569963

Caramel
>>
>>382580346
Other franchises died because Kojima wanted them dead, retard. Look at Castlevania.
>>
>>382580491
So now, we should have proper castelvania games? and same with the rest?
>>
MGSV made me wonder if Kojima was ever good.
>>
>>382580952
He was an impressive coder and has great ideas for games.
He should never have been given control though.

A payrise sure, shares definitely. Management responsibilities - never.
>>
FUKUSHIMA, WHY DIDN'T YOU COME BACK
>>
>>382569963
Firing an incompetent shit, all on Kojima.
Literally everything else that follows it, Konami.
>>
>>382581730
He's dead, Kojima had him killed by the yakuza.
>>
>>382569963
Konami, It's should be quite clear with the pulling of PT and the fact that Kojima didn't even get to work on MGSV for most of its last year of development that the company is as much petty as it is greedy.
>>
>>382569963
Konami is a group f out of touch idiots
Kojima is a fraud who couldn't make a single decent game in the past two console generations despite having all the time in the world and an endless budget.

The answer doesn't matter, this is a turd fight. Kojima is barely a step up from David Cage, stop giving Kojima money, he has already been proven a failure.
>>
>>382580491
How is being slightly involved with a game you don't like killing a franchise.
It's not like Castlevania would still be going if LOS hadn't been released.
>>
>I ask her, does she feel Kojima should work on something closer to home? "Yeah, something he can actually understand. I know that sounds really, really harsh, but I was really disturbed that a lot of the... Some of the earlier scene stuff I got, literally had references to Hollywood blockbusters, in the margins saying: 'Like in this movie!' But none of them were rare films, I mean it wasn't talking about Dr Strangelove, it was all just kind of bone-headed, you know, Bruckheimer kind-of... And I like some bone-headed stuff just fine. If Predator is on, I will always watch it. Same thing with Universal Soldier, believe it or not. But you can't then base your supposedly new fiction on that stuff. It's just a patchwork of Tom Clancy, Frederick Forsythe, Bruckheimer... It's a Frankenbaby, and not a very pretty one, not a very effective one I think."

Kojima is legitimately retarded
>>
>>382570405

Underrated.
>>
>>382575375

I heard that he even apologized at some point.
>>
>>382583649
Who said this
>>
>>382583649
Source?
>>
>>382584587

GET IN HERE RUSE /b/ros
THE METAL GEAR SOLID SAGA IS STILL GOING
The Joost's little sister is confirmed to play as the role for Quiet in the prequel to MGSV.

/neverbegameover
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.