[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a fight, Chosen Undead or Sion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: sion.jpg (119KB, 398x640px) Image search: [Google]
sion.jpg
119KB, 398x640px
Who would win in a fight, Chosen Undead or Sion?
>>
Sion.
>Why?
Because I liked Kotor 2 and didn't like Dark Souls so fuck you.
>>
>>382569491
The chosen undead never talks and the only way to kill Sion is to talk him down, so Sion.
>>
It's about strength of will isn't it? One can regenerate, the other respawns on death. Force powers and a lightsaber beat anything the Chosen Undead has on hand though.
>>
>>382570714
Except a crystal soul spear
>>
>>382569491
Sion wins, and both games are in my top 10. Grab with the force + lightsaber is OP. Chosen Undead has no chance.
>>
>>382569491
The Chosen Undead is the only protagonist out of the two. Sion can't win.
>>
>>382570714

If the chosen undead can chain lagstab him he'd lose his will pretty quickly
>>
>>382570493
Sound reasoning.
>>
>>382569491
Sion unless the Chosen Undead can break Sion's will via combat, Chosen will hollow before Sion gives up.
>>
Iframes won't save you from force lightning
>>
Sion always regenerate his body.
But what about the choosen undead?
When he dies, does he takes a new dead body to continue his journey?
If so, eventually the choosen undead will run out of bodies.

But in practice I think eventually they would just decide to ignore each other.
>>
>>382571359
I'm gonna level with you, I just thought it'd be an interesting matchup because whenever CU comes up in threads like these people point out that he'll just keep coming. I honestly have no idea what that encompasses.
>>
>>382571606

It means if he exists in that world, then by nature there has to be a bonfire. If there's a bonfire he will keep coming
>>
>>382569491
Sion's got nothing to counter a +5 chaos rapier to the back.
>>
>>382571950
Yes he does.
Plot armor.

See >>382570690
>>
>>382571359
>When he dies, does he takes a new dead body to continue his journey?
I figured that the undead player characters "regenerated" at bonfires, or went back in time somehow due to "lol time stuff". And chosen undead can keep doing this until he goes hollow, which won't happen if he picks up his souls.
>>
The trick would be to keep the Chosen Undead alive but torture him until he goes hollow (restrained by force powers or something). I'm sure a Sith lord like Sion knows a method or two.
>>
An unstoppable force vs an immovable object
>>
>>382572353
CU can't be broken, he'll just find a way to kill himself to respawn.
>>
>>382572119
So I guess Sion wins.
I mean, if Sion have a chance of winning a "match", there is a chance of him winning Y consecutive matches in that the Choosen Undead would be unable to pick his body.

The question is how much time it would take.
>>
>>382572353
Whole point of cu is that he is the one who wont hollow out.
>>
>>382572938
He can always use the dark sigil to just warp out too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.