[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tales of Berseria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ToB_Jan062015_06.jpg (191KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ToB_Jan062015_06.jpg
191KB, 1920x1080px
I just beat Nier and need more weebshit.

is this good /v/?
>>
>>382566051
Yes
>>
>>382566051
Not really
>>
>>382566356
Do I need to play previous Tales?
I really dont want to, the other one looks terrible.
>>
>>382566535
So far from what I can tell no. I never played the others much and I'm following along well.
>>
>>382566535
>Do I need to play previous Tales?
No. They are all own separate worlds/stories.
>>
>>382566535
No, Every tales game has an independent story
Tales of Phantasia is pretty good though
>>
>>382566708
what tales game have good story?
>>
It's ok I guess? Have you played any other Tales games? If so you should know what to expect from Berseria.

The banter is the best part, the combat gets repetative after a while but that's sort of to be expected. The plot is so so. I wouldn't recommend buying it for full new game price unless you were into Tales games.

>>382566535

Nah, not really. It has it's own plot but I suppose it's kind of a prequel to Zestiria. You don't need to have played Zestiria. Pretty much all the Tales games are their own thing.
>>
>>382566051
Do you like suffering and /ss/?
>>
>>382566769
I think Symphonia is pretty well liked.
>>
>>382566870
Its 29€ right now, I have 5€ after selling steam crap from my inventory so it would be 24€
>>
>>382566535
There's some tie-ins to Zestiria, but you absolutely don't need to play that to understand anything.

It was my first Trails game too and I enjoyed it desu
>>
>>382566051
If you're looking for similar to nier, maybe try Bayonetta? Or if you are looking to go turbo weeb go for Neptunia/Disgaea territory
>>
>>382567163
*Tales

Shit my bad
>>
File: 1496540656141.jpg (156KB, 700x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1496540656141.jpg
156KB, 700x1225px
>>382566051
It revived a little bit of my hope for the Tales games and JRPGs. I'd say go for it.
>>
fly birds do why
>>
>>382566051
Get cheat engine and change map movement speed to 3x and it'll be a lot better. The dungeons are boring empty corridors and the world is boring empty plains. combat, story and characters are alright though.
>>
>>382567064

maybe try looking at gameplay and work out if you would be into that. It doesn't play like Nier:Automata is it's hardly a comparison. Tales of games split the gameplay into overworld and combat encounters, you get into combat by monsters walking into you and avoid combat by running past them. When a encounter starts you are basically in a arena and it becomes a real time third person fighter you can switch between party members but you default to the party leader. They all play a bit differently so its fun in that sense and you can switch their combos around as you pick them up.

I enjoyed the banter but the combat does eventually get boring, this is after a while though, it's a long game as you might expect. Fairly linier but again, it's a JRPG, what do you expect.

Might be worth it if you like the idea of it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.