[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

these looters shooters will turn gaming into a soulless cold

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: destiny-2-art.jpg (518KB, 1900x1068px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-2-art.jpg
518KB, 1900x1068px
these looters shooters will turn gaming into a soulless cold calculated dopamine fix

Lets make the most generic game with no meaning full story or characters but with reasonable gameplay

but its all all the addictive reward system that is pretty much the reason people get addicted to gambling cut out or leave 70% of the games content for after release to sell these asshole back

when we are finish selling these asshole expansionists take a break then release another expansionists saying its Part 2 of the game only using this to do the same shit we did in the first game

RINSE AND REPEAT
>>
File: 1480314865366.jpg (38KB, 393x393px) Image search: [Google]
1480314865366.jpg
38KB, 393x393px
>>382562348
ya but people are gonna keep buying it and having fun so stfu and stop bitching. Destiny and The Division were legitimately great games and I'm glad /v/ was too close minded to try them out. looking forward to Bioware's Anthem too so suck my dick whiney baby. Some people like to just sit back, shoot shit with buddies, and collect loot. fucking. deal. with. it. bitch.

pic related, you when I have fun with Bioware's Anthem with my friends
>>
>>382562348
>but its all all the addictive reward system
What do Destiny players even have to strive for once they get whatever gun is the current king of the meta? I really don't feel like Destiny is a big enough game to be more than a footnote in gaming in the next decade. A lot of people played 1 overall, but I don't think many will come back for 2.
>>
>>382562348
>Muh cinematic experience

Lol fuck off
>>
>will
You're several years late.
>>
Overwatch has already perfected the casualized rooty tooty shooty game driven by RNG loot boxes. I don't know what Blizzard even bothers to pay bungie to make Destiny 2; Bungie are irrelevant, they might've invented the console FPS with Halo by casualizing and dumbing down Doom/Quake, but Bungie hasn't done anything in the decade since as Halo was replaced by CAWADOODY and Battlefield.
>>
>>382562348
It already fucking happened retard. Its just flavor of week, month, year stuff. We already went through this with MMOs, fps, and MOBAs.

You are overreacting.
>>
>>382562348
On a side note I'm waiting to see how well Destiny 2 works on PC since both nvidia and intel have stated the game will take full advantage of hardware.

Shitty game but I would be impressed if a console port can actually run like a PC game
>>
File: 23423.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
23423.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>382563718
overwatch was to be FPS MMO called Titan

a FPS MMO with the gameplay of overwatch but they saw how addictive and profitable this grinding form was and scraped it only giving us the PVP side of it and people ate it up

>imagine overwatch gameplay in a better guilds war world BUT NO these soulless addivtive shit makes more money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCvdNI0CDjc
>>
>>382564545
does it matter its like someone PC gaming who waiting for destiny is like someone who is lonely and sees they friend in a horrible abusive relationship but once in a while the abuser treats the victim good
>>
>>382565364
I'm just curious if a modern day game can take advantage of both processor and gpu instead of just being dual core processes.
>>
File: 1495053811500.png (114KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495053811500.png
114KB, 320x320px
>>382562348
>but its all all the addictive reward system that is pretty much the reason people get addicted to gambling cut out or leave 70% of the games content for after release to sell these asshole back
I think loot systems are the biggest cancers in gaming right now
Playing to get an "EPIK LOOT DROP" determined by specific RNG values and drop rates calculated by game devs instead of enjoying the moment to moment gameplay is awful.
Do people really love their Skinner boxes that much?
>>
>>382562701
Pleb
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.