[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Dark Souls 3. Say something nice about it!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1034.jpg (229KB, 1200x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1034.jpg
229KB, 1200x650px
This is Dark Souls 3. Say something nice about it!
>>
its very linear and boring to replay
>>
I really like your longswords.
>>
It's the best Dark Souls game.
>>
It's not Dark Souls 2.
>>
Soul of Cinder is a super cool boss fight.
>>
It had more weapon variety than Bloodborne.
>>
Enemy and environment designs are great.
>>
>>382561664
Nameless king has my favorite boss design.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (94KB, 665x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
94KB, 665x1080px
>>382561664
I want to rekindle her pussy with my penis, if you know what i mean
>>
The ost was good
>>
The 3 in DS3 stands for third best souls game.
>>
At least this is over.
>>
File: cutekeeper.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cutekeeper.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>382563662
I want to lit up the darkness within her, if you catch my drift
>>
>>382563687
I think it actually stands for 3rd rate trash
>>
>>382563385
Bloodborne's individual weapons have more attacks than entire weapon classes in 3, including the stupid fucking weapon arts
>>
I fucking hate being punished for trying to be any build besides Strength. Want a good Faith build? Beat 90% of the game faggot. Throw all those souls into the trash until then.
>>
The uhh
Bosses were alright. Some of them.

It's not as boring as waiting in a line.
>>
Your boss fights make you the second best souls game.
>>
It has better enemy variety and designs than Bloodborne.

It has more environment variety than Bloodborne.

It has better bosses than Bloodborne.

It has more weapons, armors, and builds than Bloodborne.

It has better NPCs than Bloodborne.

It has better DLC than Bloodborne.

It has more replayability than Bloodborne.
>>
>>382565209
And yet Bloodborne is indisputably better and more well liked
I smell a mad pcbroy
>>
>>382564683
It doesn't matter. You can have the strength weapon, the dex weapon, the blood weapon, and the arcane weapon, or you can have 10 different choices for each build with their own look and reach or whatever.
>>
>>382565810
no it isnt the PvP community hates BB
>>
>>382566004
>pvp community
literally the cancer of the souls franchise
>>
It had the scariest designed enemies of the Souls games.
>>
>>382566301
Huh?
>>
>>382566004
>the PvP community hates BB

More proof of its superiority
>>
It's a linear piece of shit with shit PvP whose only saving grace is that it has a pretty good roster of bosses
>>
How's the enemy variety in Dark Souls 3? Better than Bloodborne?
>>
>>382566153
>>382566854
>everyone likes BB
>they don't count
lmao go ahead and move the goalpost again
>>
>>382567519
hell yes,best npc enemy variation in the series
>>
>>382567519
I think DS3 has more enemies in total but a lot of areas are stocked with the same handful of dudes so it "feels" about even.
>>
>>382567519
You fight hollows and knights the entire time. Occasionally there'll be an enemy you only see once or twice but it's 90% Fighting hollows and knights in castles and swamps: the game

>>382567884
You don't need to lie. Drone
>>
>>382567519
Yes. Way more enemy variety. The enemies also look really cool. Corvians, winged knights and monstrosities of sin are my favorite enemies.
>>
File: stupidest.jpg (31KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
stupidest.jpg
31KB, 320x320px
>playing Dork Souls at all

Finished DS1 with cheats just to say I played it. Fuck that series.
>>
>>382568062
t. first souls game was bloodborne

AWAY AWAY
>>
>>382568062
Yeah let's ignore the corvians, ghrus, serpent-men, maggot monsters, demons, gargoyles, jailers, crabs, etc.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>382568454
Started with DaS on 360 long before the PC port ruined the franchise actually

>>382568681
>joke enemies, enemies that show up once, and enemies that share hollow and knight ai
LOL
Bloodborne blows your shit game out of the water in every aspect
>>
>>382564825
Could be worse, you could be a fist weapon user.
>>
>>382569070
>enemies that show up once
>joke enemies
Ummm Bloodborne has that too? Did you forget about the shitty fat crows that are hardly a threat and those alien fetuses?
>>
It's better than ds1, and I say that unironically.
>but muh linear
The whole interconnected thing is cool at first but it just makes it a chore to go through areas until you get the Lordvessel. Argue about environment all you want but I put gameplay first when considering whether a game is good.
>but muh roll simulator
Just means there's a more reliable way to avoid attacks. And enough enemies and bosses delay their attacks just enough to show anyone using this argument either hasn't played the game or is exaggerating.
>but muh bonfires everywhere
See above. Worst of it is dragonslayer armour to grand archives and there's not even any enemies to make it matter.
>but muh endless boss attacks and phases
Just means you have to be more observant of their attacks than bosses in the other series. Also,
>complains about bonfires making encounters with enemies quicker
>complains about 2+ phases, making encounters with bosses harder
Which is it?
>>
Best bosses in the series
>>
>>382561664
Invading and co-op is actually pretty fun, if only it had a blue eye orb I'd say it had better PvP than DaS2.
>>
>>382570914
how would a blue eye orb work?
>>
>>382571137
Let Blues invade people instead of being a nonfunctional autosummon covenant. That's literally all it would have to do. It would have helped DaS3's PvP a bit, but it still would be much worse than 2 because it's plagued by too many design flaws to count. Whereas 2's flaws are just animations
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.