[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE A GOOD EVANGELION GAME?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Unit 00.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Unit 00.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THERE A GOOD EVANGELION GAME?
>>
There are tons of games like that, where developers blow all of their money during production and make pretentious endings for them.
>>
>>382559607
Why isn't there a good Evangelion anime?
>>
the n64 game is good
>>
>>382559607
Because Evangelion is an anime
>>
>>382561336
>never seen ideon the post
>>
>>382561336
there is it's called gunbuster
>>
What episode is this? I don't remeber a yellow eva
>>
>>382561336
There is. It's called Neon Genesis Evangelion and it was somewhat recently rereleased on bluray, There's also an anime by the same director called Gunbuster, which has a similar premise and many shared themes. I hoped this post helped.
>>
>>382562104
>hoped
meant hope, obviously
>>
>>382561907
It's from the movie Evangelion 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance.
Specifically from right before this scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSEyayuGv5o
>>
>>382561336
Why isn't there any good anime?
>>
Rebuild is so shit why was it even made?
>>
>>382559607
Titanfall 2 is as good as it gets as far as the mecha combat is concerned. Not as thoughtful or strategic as Mechwarrior games but suitably tactical.
Titans passively smush human units (NPCs and players) with no effort and a handful of titan executions have you yanking pilots out of their cockpits and crushing/shooting them point blank.
It's not a perfect comparison, but it's the best current option!

Pilot combat is also amazing.
>>
>>382561907
it's unit 00 before it gets refitted after the battle with the flying octahedron
>>
>>382562650
The Ramiel and Sahaquiel scenes are pretty cool.
It's also nice for taking screenshots.
>>
>>382562775
Pretty much the only thing better than the original is the visual.
>>
>>382559607
>you will never get an Eva piloting simulator vr game
>>
>>382559607

There is. You're just a lazy faggot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2qaZuxwOgM
>>
>>382562650
I watched rebuild 1.11 with a bunch of normies and they seemed to love it, but then again if they're meant for the lowest common denominator that still doesn't explain the third one
>>
File: Zone_of_the_enders_2nd_runner.jpg (147KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
Zone_of_the_enders_2nd_runner.jpg
147KB, 250x350px
>>
File: 1482529231132.png (22KB, 104x106px) Image search: [Google]
1482529231132.png
22KB, 104x106px
>>382559607
Because the anime hasn't ever been about mechas, it was about fellas with awful personalities and a shitton of traumas put together by a sociopath. The mechas are just a plot device, it would've been the same shit if they had used yugioh trading cards.

I was super dissapointed when I was a teen and saw evangelion for the first time expecting some epic mecha fights, only to endure hours of shinji crying and being a beta.
>>
>>382563374
>I was super dissapointed when I was a teen and saw evangelion for the first time expecting some epic mecha fights, only to endure hours of shinji crying and being a beta.

Then you would like Rebuild, It's your typical hot blood teenagers mecha fighting.
>>
>>382563374
When I was a kid watching NGE it was the best thing ever to me, it really made me feel a bit better about myself even though it allowed me to see my flaws.
Depending on your personality it can either be the best thing ever or something forgettable, to me, nge is a masterpiece very dear to me.
Watch the shitty rebuilds.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.