[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was worse morally?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.png (444KB, 1146x334px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
444KB, 1146x334px
Who was worse morally?
>>
>>382558653
One is responsible for the grey virus, the other is just a snitch.
Both should be locked in a rape dungeon though.
>>
>>382558653
both woman, double traitors
>>
>>382558994
but Reed didn't know she was making the grey death
I agree on the second statement
>>
>>382559096
I doubt she's that naive, probably just didn't give a fuck and wanted to do her research disregarding any consquences.
>>
>>382559416
Is she even aware of what her research is being used for?
I thought she said she wanted to use jensen's DNA to allow everyone to have no rejection to augmentations
>>
Who is the one on the left?
>>
>>382559942
Delara Auzenne from Deus Ex Mankind Divided and it turns out she works for the illuminati and she was your psychiatrist just to spy on you
>>
We never found out how bad the psychologist was and we never will
>>
File: Pepe_Rain_Coat.gif (801KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_Rain_Coat.gif
801KB, 700x525px
>>382560310
don't remind me
>>
File: DXHR Jaron is that you.jpg (80KB, 1355x767px) Image search: [Google]
DXHR Jaron is that you.jpg
80KB, 1355x767px
>>382558653
Megan's a whore who was fucking Jaron Namir. She can go to hell.

Delara is 3rd best after True Eliza and Aria, so she gets a pass for her scheming. Also, Illuminati are the good guys, didn't you play DX1? Best ending, it's just that Bob Page is an asshole.
>>
File: unfazed.png (59KB, 284x458px) Image search: [Google]
unfazed.png
59KB, 284x458px
>>382560621
an asshole but a real hunk
>>
megan created deceases, enabled conspiracies, is an ugly liar and a whore getting shagged by the big bad

delara, meanwhile, as far as we know, is just a snitch and a liar. and she's decent looking at least

malik was the only decent woman in these 2 games 2bh. but it's not like the second game had any decent characters outside of adam and sarif
>>
>>382560621
oh, right, she was getting shagged by the antagonist of the first game too. so she did it twice
>>
>>382558653
Left is arguably just doing her job even if its shitty. Right is a complete traitor cunt who willingly screwed Adam over and created a supervirus just so Bob Page could get rich.
>>
>>382561573
Sarif was in the second ga--... oh right, he shows up on your tv for all of 3 minutes.

Fuck, Mankind Divided was the biggest disappointment this gen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.