[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We found it, ladies and gentlemen. The one fighting game ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: tekken-7-header.jpg (58KB, 688x258px) Image search: [Google]
tekken-7-header.jpg
58KB, 688x258px
We found it, ladies and gentlemen.

The one fighting game ever that has a decent story mode.
>>
I thought it was shit.
>>
>>382558324
That's funny because MK9 is still the best even though it's not the best fighting game out there.
>>
>>382558324
>>382558384
>>382558446
These were all shit compared to Tekken 5.
>>
>>382558508
Tekken 5 doesn't have a story mode, it's just regular arcade endings.
>>
Are you serious?

Even SF5's story mode is better than this shit. It's nowhere close to NRS-tier.

That reporter shit is the fucking worst.
>>
>>382558324
I fucking hated, "Kazumi once saved my life. That's all you need to know."
>>
Cut out the Lee, Alisa, Nina, Lars, and Jin parts. Then it's alright, I guess. Nice to see how shit went down in the past.
>>
>>382558324
Actually, it was pure shit.

>Akuma

wtf
>>
>>382558925
he had fallen and couldn't get up
>>
tekken 7 is a good game but the story mode is fucking atrocious

did we even play the same thing
>>
>>382558925
Also when exactly did she tell Akuma to kill Heihachi and Kazuya?
>>
File: defjam_xbox_00014.jpg (250KB, 2560x1920px)
defjam_xbox_00014.jpg
250KB, 2560x1920px
You are like baby now watch this
>>
>>382558909
>That reporter shit is the fucking worst
This.
>>
>>382558324
mkx has a good story mode
>>
>>382558925
I think it's their attempt to not dive into fanfiction territory. It's a bad attempt, but I can see where they're coming from.

In my mind, the canon is Akuma horny as a motherfucker from all the isolation in the mountains tried to fuck a seemingly wild tiger, which happened to be Kazumi's. It backfired, and Kazumi ordered the tiger back, saving the self-proclaimed master of the fist not only from getting maimed, but also kept his secret that he almost raped a tiger.
>>
Injustice 2
>>
>>382558324
Story mode was dreadful. What are you talking about?

Xrd is by far the best story mode in fighting games- no reason to come up with arbitrary reasons for characters to fight every 3 minutes.
>>
>>382559843
>Xrd
>is by far the best story mode in fighting games
Wow. Your cancer level is pinned at maximum.
>>
>>382558710
I was talking about Devil Within
>>
>>382561560
>not knowing the difference between a story mode and not-Tekken Force
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.