[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zombie Survival Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (46KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
46KB, 460x215px
Any similiar games to the DayZ mod atm that are not shit?

* DayZ Standalone - shit
* Miscreated - shit
* Any Arma 3 DayZ mod - shit
* Rust - not similiar enough
>>
>>382557725
Playerunknown Battleground, really similar to DayZ because it doesn't have zombies either
>>
>>382557725
You can always play Dying Light on nightmare mode.
>>382558078
That shit is KOTH. Only feels like Dayz a little because of the looting aspect.
>>
>>382558650
That's singleplayer though isn't it?
>>
>>382558078
>>382558650
Payerunknown just got some kind of zombie update with custom sized survivor team, like 4 people, and rest 95 are zombies hunting you. Its cool but not bugfree ready, since zombies typically kill each other.
>>
>>382557725
Can't find any.
>>
Releasing similar games in early access was wrong, the main problem with those games is netcode/optimization and cheating/exploiting.
Thanks the industry for unfinished games.
>>
>>382557725
Some of the ARMA 3 mods get close but frankly, the vanilla DayZ mod was as good as it gets.
>>
DayZ standalone currently is much better than the mod

Anybody who says otherwise is just nostalgic for the mod
>>
Unturned - It's literally free and was made by a sixteen year old canuck.
>>
7 Days to Die?
>>
>>382560869
You're retarded. Standalone has made improvements but it still is a shadow of what the mod was. Even as they close in on a "beta" DayZ mod feels like a more complete game, and is much better at delivering a survival horror zombie experience than Standalone.
>>
>>382562304
What does it do better than the Standalone?
>>
>>382560959

this is unironically the best in this trash genre

big devs once again btfo by 1 guy in his basement
>>
>>382560869
I'm not even a nostalgic person, and the DayZ mod was much better. The standalone is shitty.
>>
File: 221100_20170527005904_1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
221100_20170527005904_1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>382562493
Mod is actually a working thing unlike standalone, which i remind you - still in Alpha.
However no one can go back to the mod for few reasons, the servers are dead, the community is NOTHING but kos in the mod and finally - after playing with a new renderer, standalone looks so smooth, i simply can't go back to terrible 23 fps of the mod.
Still, both options are fucking garbage, the only salvation for dayz is release of Namalsk for Standalone.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.