[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if they fucked up the pc port on purpose?It kinda makes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 38029_Nier_Automata.jpg (99KB, 1008x515px) Image search: [Google]
38029_Nier_Automata.jpg
99KB, 1008x515px
What if they fucked up the pc port on purpose?It kinda makes sense.
Its known that pretty much everyone hates pc gamers-developers,publishers,gamers on other platforms.There's probably 0 problems with the game on the PS4 but like hundreds types of different problems with the pc port like crashes,white screen,freeze,very low fps, etc etc.. and with thousands of people complaining about the port.So did the people involved with the making of the game acknowledge that they fucked up with the port?
Maybe they just said:
>you know what,fuck this pc gamers,never buy anything so lets fuck up the port,make the game unplayable and fuck up their experience
>>
File: works.png (229KB, 800x774px) Image search: [Google]
works.png
229KB, 800x774px
With FAR
>>
SquareEnix are just incompetent.
>>
>>382553146
most of the white screen problems happen with AMD GPUs
and all the other problems are fixed by that FAR mod
so unless you decided to be a cheap fuck when building your pc you have no problems
>>
>>382553741
I have a 980 and got it a few times. Hasn't happened in months though. Seems like its just people with shit hardware are getting the actual problems.
>>
The game runs shittier on PS4 Pro than it did on PS4.

Taro just used a cost-saving measure of hiring some shitty chinese programmers to do some of the work on the game, and the problems with the game's performance are all tied to Taro hiring a cheap off-shore studio to help work on his game, the absolute madman. "You get what you pay for" is a classic Chinese saying and what Platinum paid for was cheap computer code and that's what they got.
>>
>>382554037
Ran fine on my PS4 Pro
>>
>>382553146
It's just S-E poor optimations like always
>>
>>382553245
>>382553741
its the developers and publishers responsibility to make a game polished and complete,not some random fuck creating mods and saving their asses.Also there are many different releases where the mod is not working or is crashing the game..
They release a low budget,incomplete,broken game and charging an AAA price for it,you cant get more arrogant greedy fuck than this.
>>
>>382553146
They wouldn't spend money on something with the purposes of fucking it up. And it's not even that bad. At least you can actually achieve consistent 60 fps on it. You can't do that with FFXIII or it's sequel no matter what PC you have.

Also it has some fps drops on PS4 too
>>
>>382554541
They did a good job optimizing FFX/X-2, Type-0, and Lightning Returns though. They looked like they were getting better
>>
>>382554795
>overreacting this hard
Game runs fine just because your 760 cant get 60fps doesn't mean its not optimized. Almost every single negative on steam is some toaster using newfag who thinks his Pentium should be able to run the game.
>>
>>382553146
They didn't fuck it up on purpose, they just didn't give too many craps. SE expected this game to bomb completely. They were overwhelmed by its success.

Which is quite weird since Square Enix is known for unrealistic sales expectations, see DX:MD.
>>
>>382556083

Taro is friends with Sqeenix execs and that's how he's able to get budget to even make games.

Sqeenix will assfuck gaijin raw though since they don't give a single fuck about western game properties. They just want to squeeze every penny they can out of shit like Dude Sex and Hitman: GO and they'll toss those western games into the garbage bin while poaring all their yen into making a 20 gig Final Fantasy DLC of boyband hairstyles.
>>
>>382553245
fpbp
>>
>>382553741
Actually false.

The game's crashes have been patched on AMD. Its Nvidia that's still fucked.

Fucking bizzaro timeline i know.
>>
>>382559430
got an AMD radeon HD 7900 and nier is still crashing for me, when did they patched it? last time i played it was 2 days ago.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.