[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this fun? GOTY edition on sale for 13 bucks on xbox store

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
Is this fun? GOTY edition on sale for 13 bucks on xbox store and am looking for a good game.
>>
>>382552506
then buy a good game
>>
I recall all the character models look like they were dipped in Vaseline,
>>
>>382552506
no. every xbox owner should buy lost odyssey though. or hook up their 360s and buy tales of vesperia. both on sale.
>>
Don't let /v/ babbys tell you this game isn't gud little man
>>
>>382552506
Worst mmo I've ever played
>>
It's definitely worth that. Remember to ignore all the fetch sidequests unless you need the power.
>>
>>382552506
I mean, it's not the worst game ever made. But there are much better things you can buy for $13.
>>
>>382552506

I had more fun with it than I did Witcher 3, because it actually has a working combat system.
>>
If you liked DA:O, then no
>>
>>382555837
Why?
>>
>>382556807
Well, because they're dull fetch quests where that force you to go across those big maps over and over again
>>
>>382552506
Like one of the worst rpgs I ever played. Horrible Saturday morning cartoon teir plot and villians. Uninspired empty landscape covered in notes and letters which serve as points of plot progression for the games many many fetch quest. Ugly animations and character models that try too hide behind flashy bright colored lights during characters combat animations. Poorly executed cut scenes with a lot of amateurish mistakes. Crafting is just more of the same old shit. The actual characters themselves are pretty lame and are sjw pandering. One character in particular has a quest line that entirely revolves around his father wanting him to sire an hire but he won't cause he's gay.His dad don't even care if he's gay. Another is a quirky lesbian elf that kills nobles for the underprivileged or something. The combat system is tedious, boring and the gameplay is just consistent grinding. The enemy and companion AI is fucking retarded and the games buggy as hell. To be fair though they may have fixed it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.