[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a lame fucking boss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170702235721_1.jpg (261KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170702235721_1.jpg
261KB, 2560x1440px
What a lame fucking boss
>>
is this a souls-like?
>>
>>382551817
Yes and no. The gameplay feels more akin to Metroid while the world building and music is similar to dark souls
>>
>>382551467
It's a pretty easy boss, but iirc it's also totally optional and the atmosphere is pretty good

If you upgrade your nail all the way and get the right pins then really the only hard boss is the true ending one
>>
>>382551467
>gee i wonder what it's weak point is
>watch out for those pointy bits up top
>doesn't even really have a spider head
>>
Ahh, this game. My computer is too shit for it, sadly :c
>>
>>382551467
Yeah, the build-up was amazing but he's just some dinky spider who flails at you. The same thing happened with the collector.
>>
>>382552158
All the dream boss rematches are pretty rough too. Champ in particular was pretty nightmare fuel, second hardest boss in the game.
>>
Yeah, I want to say a good half of the bosses in this game are just plain shit. All the warrior dream bosses suck, most of the optionals do, and a couple of the critical path bosses suck.

They sort of dug that hole for themselves saving the i-framed cloak until a ridiculous way into the story and not giving the player any real damage negation abilities other than that.

>>382552161
>gee I wonder what it's weak point is
I don't think you can really even hit under it. Not unless you have Mark of Pride and hit it when it's jumping over the ledge.

You just pogostick the fucker.
>>
>>382551817
It's more of a castleroid :^)
>>
>>382551817
its cute-dark. everything you come across is "oh look how cute these bugs are" but everything turns out to be a twizted fucking psychopath each time.
>>
>>382551467
If you go all the way to the left side of the arena you it literally can't hit you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.