[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>teleports outside your cabin at the start of the game >kills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 5

File: retarded faggot.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
retarded faggot.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>teleports outside your cabin at the start of the game
>kills you before you even manage to get any weapon
Fuck this fucking piece of shit game
>>
>teleports behind you
>nothing personel kid
>>
>>382550771

>LOOK GUISE I POSTED IT AGAIN EXDEEE HAHAHAA

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>382550187

Congratulations you have outed yourself as a casual retard.

Jason doesn't have sense or shift at the start of the game.

You can literally just run away and there is nothing he can do against that.
>>
>Not playing DBD instead
>>
>>382551382
This. Jason may find you early game but he can't catch you if you aren't retarded.
>>
>>382551469
>Choosing a piece of shit over a turd
>>
>>382551382
Exactly, there is 0 reason to die to a Jason that dont have shift yet unless youre retarded.

>>382551469
Some people want challenge when playing survivors not a clown fiesta where the killer is a joke.
>>
Stop running.
>>
>>382550893
>le reddit boogey man xD
PISS OFF >>>/pol/
>>
>>382551382
>>382551585

He gets sense early enough that unless you're vanessa or bugzy you'll probably not lose him, he'll be able to stay on you for the first 2 minutes until he gets shift (at 2 minutes 15s)

I mean a Jason who does that at the beginning is letting objectives get done and will probably not kill half the counselors, but if one of those counselors is you it definitely sucks.
>>
File: angry-03.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
angry-03.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>disconnects you at the start of the game

how the fuck is he allowed to do that? nerf when?
>>
>>382551727
>killer is a joke
Explain.
>>
>>382551768
No really you are just shit at the game
>>
>>382551864
Survivors are OP as shit and killers get teabagged all the time.
>>
>>382551943
Are you saying that as a killer? I thought that at first when I played the free weekend. Ended up buying it on sale and loving the hell out of it. As long as you cut them off you're golden
>>
File: 1498571808535.png (486KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
1498571808535.png
486KB, 900x973px
>it's a counselor on the roof in packanack episode
>>
>>382551918

on a 4 speed, 3-4 stam character, you're not going to be able to sprint long enough to just lose Jason. Sense is in 45s from the start. That's about 30s after that first morph.

A Deb, or Lechappa, or AJ won't get far enough away in 30s to not be picked up on sense.

Remember every cabin you duck into at the beginning won't have barricaded doors, they won't stop Jason long enough to catch your breath and trying to barricade a door while Jason's actually chasing you is a good way to be meleed through the door.
>>
So is this game good or what?
>no discount during summer sale
>>
If you have friends its fun, if you don't still fun. But if you are like me and play 7 games at the same time you will stop playing this game in 3 days, comeback every now and then.
>>
>>382552248
Git gud, even fucking Lachappa can loose a pre shift Jason. We get that you are terrible but just stop embarassing yourself...
>>
>>382551752

nothing about the post was /pol/ and /pol/ is basically reddit, so what are you on about?
>>
>>382552358
It's rough and needs all kinds of patches and balance changes. It probably won't be until the end of summer when the single player campaign comes out that it's worth the money, probably won't be until fall until it goes on sale.
>>
>>382552570

You won't lose him unless he's not going to tunnel you and will actually play the objectives. But a tunneler will sense you jogging and use morph to keep up and harass you at each new cabin until they get shift.

Now you got empty pockets, maybe a wrench, and a 3 speed 2 stam character, and they have shift.
>>
one of those twitch games. 0/10.

hl2 mods did what this game is trying to do better already.
>>
>>382553159
At this point just kill yourself, you are way past the point of gitting gud...

Even with shift I can dodge a Jason 10 minutes straight and were talking pre shift here.
>>
If the first thing he does is teleport to a random cabin hoping to find somebody; you are playing Jason VERY wrong.
>>
>>382551864
*throws a palette into you*
>>
>>382550187
>13k CP
>everyone gets good skills
>I get grinder fucking 7 times
>>
>>382553879
Ouch, the only perk I kinda want and never got is the start with a talkie one.

Currently using 41% Thick skinned, medic and start with a map.
>>
The Jason is a fucking idiot if he is hunting for counselors and trying to chase them at the start. Any smart Jason is cutting power to the phone and trapping.
>>
>>382554139
Really depends on who I am playing and what I am going to try to do.
>>
>>382553573

On LaChappa with empty pockets and a wrench? I'll believe it when I see it.
>>
>>382554145
>cutting power to a landline
Cutting power helps you with generating fear and preventing counselors from losing it in places with light.
They should be a secondary objective after trapping the phone and checking the cars/boat.

It does prevent calling Tommy tho.
>>
>>382554798
Who the fuck even play Lachappa aside from trolls?

Only used him as an example that anyone can lose a pre shift Jason if they arent retarded like you are.
>>
The problem with this game isn't Jason, the problem is how exploitable it is to team kill counselors and assholes who work with Jason to farm exp. I'm so fucking sick of Tommy Jarvis coming and blowing my head open so he can steal my boat.

Not to mention, NOBODY FUCKING TALKS. So I have no goddamn idea where anything is, who is doing what, and I spend 20-30 minutes running around trying to figure out how the fuck I can escape.
>>
>>382554798
Why are you even still typing and not working on that knot to hang yourself btw?
>>
>>382550187
>not being able to tell this game was bad in advance from all the prerelease footage/gameplay/streams

really?

lets have another thread where 10 people who cocksuck the game tell me how the vhs tape effect is good and isn't annoying.
>>
>>382555181

well let's see that example, and I mean it takes a Jason bad enough to ignore the objectives to chase you, but good enough to not just be easily lost.
>>
>>382555210
apparently the devs are dropping the hammer hard on people who do this shit if you just send them video proof of it going on.
>>
>>382555210
>NOBODY FUCKING TALKS

>find the keys, battery and gas for the car
>fix up the four seater and start announcing over the radio that I have the car ready to go
>nobody shows up
>keep waiting and announcing we can escape
>still nobody
>Jason shows up
>I gun it out of there and escape alone
>immediately get a message
>"Wow anon you bitch. You took our car."
>>
>>382555121
I wasn't speaking about any particular order. It's just what he should be doing.
>>
>>382555572
Nobody else probably had walkies. I've had games like that.
>>
>>382555475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9NqGd7464U
>>
>get the game for free
>plan on selling it and getting some sale games I actually want
>anon don't! We can play it together it'll be great have you watched the videos of other people playing it it's so fun!
>install the game
>get together in a group
>first game we play they disconnect
>they never played again
>I don't enjoy it at all
>>
>>382555947

not an example of your elite gaming skill so I'm just going to chalk this one up as bait or assume you're a bugzy player.
>>
>>382555947
do you think this is a noose
>>
>>382555572
I am no obligation to wait for anybody. if they aren't there when I get in or in a position to be picked up on they way out...fuck'em.
>>
>>382556106
Its not bait, I really want you to off yourself and have one less terrible player in game.
>>
>>382555210
Honestly, the only time I find this alright is when players act like shitheels, glitching out of reach. Anytime I see this shit and come back as Tommy, first thing I shoot. Seriously, why even play the game?
>>
File: Spooky skeleton.jpg (2KB, 47x41px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky skeleton.jpg
2KB, 47x41px
>>382550187
Best strategy is to stay away from the cars, phones and power boxes early game since a good Jason will most likely teleport to booby trap or destroy. Also don't be afraid to fight him. hitting him with a baseball bat or a pan with a strong character will usually knock him out or stun him giving you enough time to run to the next house. And lock every door to all the houses you enter!! I cant stress that enough, you want to waste as much as Jason's time as you can and if you leave doors to houses locked you can make an escape route by just jumping to the next house after he breaks down the door and regain stamina while hes busy breaking down the next. rinse and repeat.
>>
>>382556743
Strength doesn't influence the stun chance.
Just always be on the look out for bats and wrenches since they are the best weapons to stun.
Chad is excellent for this because his luck will prevent weapons from breaking.

So the best strategy is to be Chad and bully Jason for being too poor to afford a personal swimming instructor.
>>
>>382556316

yeah it's bait, try again when you have a video of a Lachappa with empty pockets juking Jason from the start of the game till over 10 minutes through the game.
>>
>>382557050
You fucking run in a straight line and you lost a pre shift Jason, why does it seems to be like rocket science to you?

If anything im the one getting baited really hard... cya shitter im done with you, git gud or dont I dont give a fuck...
>>
>>382557438

>run in a straight line across open country with Lachappa

That ain't going to lose shit.
>>
>>382556456
lmao stay mad nigger, I'm not getting instagibbed by Jason because of your feefees, if this game keeps spawning me inside the main cabins I'll do whatever possible to survive
>>
>>382557714
(You)
>>
>>382557882
Hopefully the devs care about your feefees when you're reported and possibly banned.
>>
>>382558295
>banned for glitching
keep dreaming
>>
How come shit like Playerunknown's Battlegrounds gets a pass for being shitty and broken but F13 doesn't?
>>
>>382558604
Because its a normie game
>>
>>382555210

>Betrayal -1000 xp
>Escape 200 xp

Yeah nobody's farming xp by betraying. They're only farming tears.
>>
File: plsnobully.png (188KB, 449x533px) Image search: [Google]
plsnobully.png
188KB, 449x533px
>>382556998
This hits too deep anon
>>
>>382552596
Ironic that so many people have /pol/ as their Boogeyman and make fun of people with boogeymen
>>
>>382551585
Or if he even sees you if your playing scrub characters or you don't have the level headed perk.

And he is a trash Jason if he starts ganking people in the first 2 minutes, you have to set traps, scope out the counselors, and tear into them once they start fucking with your shit.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.