[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

World of warcraft it's good? How are nowadays?.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: images (2).jpg (25KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
25KB, 512x288px
World of warcraft it's good? How are nowadays?.
>>
>>382547515
The new expansion for sure breaths new life into it but I'm still trying to convince my buddy to jump ship over to FF14
>>
>>382547515
Had the urge to resub yesterday. I resisted. Is it worth coming back just yet?
>>
fuck no
>>
>>382547652
Legion has it's ups and downs

Content is coming out pretty often and the raids are good but the downside is shitty rng itemization like titanforging so you will never truly be done with gearing since an item from normal or heroic can be better than the mythic version
>>
Legion made WoW the best it has been since cata/wotlk era, at least at first. I played the ever living fuck out of the expansion the first four months or so it was out, but after a while you do hit a wall where the expansion feels more like a job than a game. I just resubbed to give legion another try; hoping I can chase the dragon of how much fun I had the first time I played the expansion.
>>
>>382547960
>at first

Legion sucked fucking dick when it first came out, having to actually grind AP with it giving barely anything, no tier, Emerald Nightmare being the biggest joke of a raid in years, and the legendary soft cap fucking people over was bad.

The xpac is in a much better place currently
>>
New raid is pretty neat, fun encounters but overall a bit easy, even my team of mouthbreathers can hurl ourselves at normal mode and clear it first day and clear half of heroic the next session.

Class balance is alright but some specs and builds just absolute dumpster others (looking at Outlaw right now) it's not even funny. Blizzard always has been incompetent on the balance side, though.
>>
>>382548364
Normal mode raid and heroic is easy for everything it's pretty much impossible to not do it. Mythic is the real measuring test of difficulty
>>
File: mmorpgs.jpg (106KB, 411x667px) Image search: [Google]
mmorpgs.jpg
106KB, 411x667px
>>382547515
WoW is past its prime, FFXIV is the new hotness.
>>
>>382547515

there are no good mmos
>>
>>382548131
>xpac is in better place
>Fire mages got the nerf hammer 1 patch into their best expansion yet
Fuck off blizzard are a shit company
>>
>>382548914
(You)
>>
>>382549053
Fire was fucking disgusting strong it did need to get nerfed but not as bad as what they did.

Right now it's the best spec again
>>
>>382547515
Woltk was the peak of Wow
but there are more people who talk highly of vanilla because of nostalgia because it was the first one

cata just took a huge dump on wow and everything pretty much crumbled, now blizz is just doing damage control

rating wow based on my play experience would be
woltk pvp balance pve competent enough
vanilla pvp horrible pve good when you have the right group and horrible 80% of the time
tbc pvp alright pve only thing memorable was illidan
cata and the rest... its like riding a bike with no tires
>>
File: Devon-Aoki-1233 (1).jpg (852KB, 2500x3764px) Image search: [Google]
Devon-Aoki-1233 (1).jpg
852KB, 2500x3764px
Legion expansion still has million rng mechanics so if you dont get lucky say goodbye for good performance in fights.
>>
>>382549939
The best dps spec right now (Boomkin) has no rng in it's rotation
>>
>>382547515
I'm really tempted to play WoW again. I'm really interested what will happen story wise in 6.3
>>
>>382547624
>2.5 gcd
>no seamless Open World
>zero class customization
Why are you trying to lead your friend astray?
>>
>WoW content continues to be adding 10 or so levels of meaningless leveling in meme-filled questing zones just so you can get to the raids you'll never even bother touching once the next expansion comes out
Let me know when they put actual effort into making the world feel alive again, with things to do other than their transparent carrot-on-a-stick loot treadmills. Some people play MMOs to explore the world, not sit in queues waiting to do the same handful of dungeons and raids over and over again.
>>
>>382550026
>tfw want to try boomkin but don't have legos

Can't wait for the next expansion for this mechanic too be removed
>>
>>382547805
>it's
anon pls.
>>
>>382550435
That's been every xpac even TBC was like that
>>
>>382547515
Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?
>>
>>382550227
The 2.5 gcd is not that bad since you get plenty of off-cooldown skills
>zero class customization
welp thats shitty i agree
>>
>Resub after a few months of not playing
>Kicked from guild because I never logged on
>ilvl is shit now
>New tier set changed my spec's stat priority and old tier set is nerfed into the ground
>Can't do ToS since I don't have the achievement
>Can't do m+ since my ilvl is shit now
>Keep hitting time gates so I can't progress through quests, get legionfall rep, or upgrade my legendaries
>No point in getting AP since I have to wait for artifact research
>Think maybe the Chromie shit would be a fun distraction from the endless waiting
>Need to wait X days to upgrade her talents
Fuck this game. I shouldn't have to waste half my sub doing phone game bullshit just so I can actually play again
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.