[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Console Wars, which is better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 12

File: image.png (598KB, 1160x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
598KB, 1160x518px
So, which is better, the SNES Classic Edition or Sega Genesis Flashback

SNES Classic has 21 built-in games and has Starfox 2 and quality games, comes with 2 controllers that can be also used on the Wiimote

Sega Genesis Flashback that one is something different over the previous Genesises by AtGames, the sound is no longer pitched down, better wireless controllers, UI that has basic information on games, Rewind button, useful for difficult sections, menu button on controller to exit a game, so you don't need to press the reset button on the console, it can play cartridges and use old Genesis contorllers, also if you're wondering, emulator is Retroarch, not fucking Firecore, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1jd9RCx4wM trailer

Both consoles has save state and 720p HDMI support
>>
List of games on the Genesis Flashback without counting the Homebrew bullcrap
Alex Kidd in High Tech World, Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle, Alex Kidd The Lost Stars, Alien Storm, Altered Beast, Baku Baku Animal, Bonanza Bros, Chakan: The Forever Man, Columns, Columns III, Comix Zone, Crack Down, Decap Attack, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, ESWAT: City Under Seige, Eternal Champions, Fantasy Zone, Fantasy Zone The Maze, Fatal Labyrinth, Flicky, Gain Ground, Golden Axe, Golden Axe II, Golden Axe III, Jewel Master, Kid Chameleon, Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat 3, Phantasy Star, Phantasy Star 2, Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom, Ristar, Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi, Shining Force, Shining Force II: The Ancient Seal, Shining in the Darkness, Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master, Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 3D Blast, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Spinball, Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Sonic Triple Trouble, Super Thunder Blade, Sword Of Vermilion, Tails Adventure, The Ooze, Vectorman, Vectorman II, Virtua Fighter II

there are 54 games in total

List of Games in the SNES Classic, 21 in total
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Donkey Kong Country
EarthBound
Final Fantasy III
F-ZERO
Kirby Super Star
Kirby’s Dream Course
Mega Man X
Secret of Mana
Starfox
Starfox 2
Street Fighter II Turbo: Hyper Fighting
Super Castlevania IV
Super Ghouls ’n Ghosts
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2 : Yoshi’s Island
Super Metroid
Super Punch-Out!!
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
>>
>>382546235

SNES shits all over the Sega Genesis.

However the dreamcast shits all over the N64
>>
>>382546235
The wireless controllers on the flashback are fairly low quality, the emulator is generally less accurate than the NES mini and VC SNES games. But it remains to be seen how good or bad Nintendo's newest SNES emulator is.

I know the flashback's input lag was worse than the NES mini - it felt like some of the WiiU gamepad VC games. That could just be the controllers though.
>>
>>382546279
DKC, Final Fantasy III, Kirby Super Star, SMW, Super Metroid and LTTP are better than any game on the Flashback

I'm actually really interested in Starfox 2 as well
>>
Why is /v/ so critical of gimmicky shit and then loses their assess when something like this comes around. Is the accuracy of the games running on this thing really any better than emulation?
>>
>>382546235
The SNES shits all over anything SEGA has ever made
>>
Since the Gensis Flashback lacks timeless classics like Sonic 3, Megaman the wily Wars, Streets of Rage trilogy, Monster World IV, don't worry, you can play cartridges
>>
>>382546235
>No Streets of Rage

They really dropped the ball
>>
>>382546679
No Sonic, no buy
>>
File: 1432297984531.jpg (51KB, 460x596px) Image search: [Google]
1432297984531.jpg
51KB, 460x596px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiBAL5rC_YQ
haha
>>
>>382546941
Sound is fixed on the Genesis Flashback, that was from the Genesis Classic Game Console as evident by the pitched down sound
>>
>>382546235
Another fucking Nintendo shill thread. Fucking hell. Please fuck off.
>>
File: 1447117504894-1.jpg (57KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1447117504894-1.jpg
57KB, 600x476px
>>382546235
>>382546279
>>382546282
>>382546481
>>382546506
>>382546547
>>382546679
>>382546739
>>382546861
>>382546881
>>382546941
>>382547063
>>382547234
>>382547382

>/v/'s going along as usual, not playing or discussing old SNES games, which they could emulate for free at any time
>this goes on and on, then one day Nintendo announces SNES Mini
>/v/ suddenly can't shut the fuck up about all those old SNES games they supposedly always loved, which they can't wait to buy, again

What an amazing coincidence. It's almost like you're all mindless consumers, gobbling up whatever gimmicky rehashed ripoffs for casuals your lazy sell-out corporate dictators inflict upon the industry.
>>
>>382546235
No Chrono Trigger and DKC 2 makes the snes basically garbage. So much missed opportunity there, and they just drop the ball at the goal line. 9 more games would have made this the deal of the fucking century.
>>
>>382546282
I should hope so! Dreamcast isn't in the same gen as N64.
>>
>>382547558
did you have to reply to everyone in the thread you autist
>>
>>382546235
>85 games
>wireless pads
>can play physical games and use old controllers
>HD
>golden axe series
>mk series
>phantasy star series
>sonic series
>MUTHA FUCKIN' ETERNAL CHAMPIONS YOU NIGGAS DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS MY SHIT
>shining force series
>shinobi
>virtua fighter
holy shit, it's not even close. how much is that sega? $200? this can't be a real thing, no way would nintendo look this pitiful next to an old rival.
>>
>>382547558

autism: the post
>>
inb4 PIfag viral marketer
>>
>>382546282
>SNES shits all over the Sega Genesis.
objectively false. it was a lot closer than people remember. I was a richfag that owned both when I was a kid, and had hundreds of games for both systems. the snes has the better lineup, but sega was not that far behind.

>However the dreamcast shits all over the N64
truth. n64 is only carried by a handful of great titles. if they release an n64 mini, they'll have to scrape the bottom to come up with 21 hit titles that people go ape shit over. the snes could've literally done 50 games if nintendo wanted.
>>
Hmmm.... Is that Mega Drive one legit?

There's a new Mega Drive beat em up coming in September and I need a 60hz US unit or mod to play it.
>>
>>382547902
Too bad the hardware is hue quality.
>>
>>382546235
Is the genesis one still being made by ATgames? Because if it is Sega can fuck right off with that garbage.
>>
>>382547558
>How dare you talk about a videogame machine from a videogame company

Seek help.
>>
>>382548225
It's not a real Genesis, silly.

But you can buy new ones from Brazil. They don't carry the branding anymore.
>>
File: 1497409010430.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497409010430.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>>382546279
>no DKC 2 and 3
>no zombies ate my neighbors
>no Mortal Kombat
>no Super Battletank: War in the Gulf
what a fucking joke
>>
>>382548502
Mortal Kombat on genesis is far better than the SNES version cuz blood, but SNES version is graphically closer to the Arcade
>>
>ATgames
>Same cheap low quality wireless controllers as the Classic Game Console

Nope.
>>
>>382548368
No, the point was: IF you did, in fact, REALLY want to talk about video GAMES - because, despite your attempt to frame the discussion around this new MACHINE, obviously that discussion fundamentally revolves around GAMES, the same games, just the same - then WHY did nobody TALK ABOUT THEM until RIGHT AFTER the point in time at which their doing so became translatable directly into profits for Nintendo?

In short, y'all are full'o'shit.
>>
>>382547558
What are you expecting? For /v/ to constantly have threads discussing old games, even when we have a board specifically for that topic?
>>
>>382548447
>It's not a real genesis

It says you can put actual carts in it
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 778x1270px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 778x1270px
Irrelevant, but I made a mockup of the Gameboy Color Classic Edition, with 20 preloaded GB games and 10 preloaded GBC games, GBC special palettes on GB games and SGB mode

List of games preloaded
Alleyway
Balloon Kid
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong Land
Final Fantasy Adventure
Game & Watch Gallery 3
Gargoyle's Quest
Kid Icarus of Myths & Monsters
Kirby's Dream Land
Kirby's Dream Land 2
Mario's Picross
Mario Golf
Mario Tennis
Megaman V
Metroid II: Return of Samus
Qix
Pokémon Trading Card Game
Revenge of the Gator
Shantae
Solar Striker
Super Mario Bros Deluxe
Super Mario Land
Super Mario Land 2: The 6 Golden Coins
Tetris
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Wario Blast Featuring Bomberman!
Wario Land: Super Mario Land 3
Wario Land 3
>>
>>382548762
You seem unhinged. The difference between shill threads and silly discussion is usually pretty clear.
Have a glass of water m8.
>>
>>382548820
it's been awhile. was tony hawk on the gbc or gba?
>>
>>382548985
The ones I had (3, 4, THUG) were definitely GBA.
>>
>>382548985
Tony Hawk did get a GBC game, but sadly it isn't included due to licensing issues, this was like including a TMNT game on the NES or SNES Classic due to Konami no longer having the TMNT license and Activision having the Nickelodeon license which includes the TMNT license
>>
File: uns_this.png (26KB, 341x379px) Image search: [Google]
uns_this.png
26KB, 341x379px
>>382548820
>Game & Watch Gallery
My nigger. I wish they'd make more of those. Or at least a WarioWare styled game that used the old Game & Watch games.

I thought Game & Wario would be a crossover of those two and I was very much let down.
>>
>>382548904
>everyone who thinks I'm a shill is literally a thirsty autist in need of psychiatric therapy, obviously.
>>
>>382549328
Random caps is out of vogue by at least a decade.
>>
>>382546279
Wait what. Phantasy Star, the first one, was a Master System game, not Genesis. And this collection is missing End of the Millennium, the best Phantasy Star game. What madness is this?
>>
>>382548762
Because the news this item has generated has put these games into most /v/irgin's consciousness at the same time, as well has created a useful devise to start a discussion about it.
I go back and play my old games all the time, but I'm not going to create a thread about every time just because I'm in the mood for it, because most other people probably aren't.
But most importantly, /vr/ is the board intended for the topic anyway, and probably the first stop for most people wanting to talk about the subject. /v/ is more concerned for with more recent topics (not solely, of course, but you can't expect to get a decent amount of people with thoughts or feelings to share about an old game where everything has pretty much already been said).
Take your meds.
>>
>>382548762
These are all 20+ year old ass games. They, generally speaking, are not on the front of your mind. But when the SNES Mini comes along and people start talking about it, of course you're going to be interested and start thinking about those games again.
>>
>>382546235
Autocorrect, it does have Phantasy Star
IV
>>
>>382549489
it has Phantasy Star IV whcih I almost forgot
>>
>>382546235
looks nice, it only needs:

>sega Cd support
>32x support

>modding, in order to be able to implement 1 & 2 anyway.

if they do that, then this thing defintiely would stand up properly to the SNES classic, i mean, it already has the advantage of not being limited.
>>
>>382550286
modding to implement Sega CD & 32X support is impossible as is an Android based system running Retroarch and will only accept Geneis Cartridges. No micro USB for power and SD Card slot made impossible to mod it, the Retron 5 did get modded due to SD
>>
>>382550286
I wouldn't get too excited about this thing
https://youtu.be/-gYLL9GlsSI
>>
>>382547558
>>382548762
Do you go into Crash threads too and bitch at everyone for not talking about it every day before the n sane trilogy was announced.
>>
>>382549679
>Because the news this item has generated has put these games into most /v/irgin's consciousness at the same time,
Well that's kinda my point. Their interest is disingenuous. The only reason they care about those games is they happen to be the flavor of the month. They're the latest fad, and /v/ wants to fit in. To that end they consume, mindlessly. And they do so unnecessarily, as these could be enjoyed without paying for them (except one, tough shit, I don't care). And it is ignorant to disregard the impact that recklessly consuming them has, financially, on the crappy company crapping out this crappy crap. And I'm here warning you all about it, now, so you have no excuse - you can't even plead ignorance, to absolve yourself of your duty to behave as a responsible consumer in an industry that continues becoming increasingly tailored towards casualization, especially, at the expense of all the non-casual, responsible consumers who most likely know better than you, care more than you, and have been here perhaps longer than you have been alive. And we're tired of waiting for you dolts to wake the hell up.
>>
>>382546235
SEGA does what NintenDON'T
>>
>>382551479
*Genesis Does what Super Nintendon't
>>
>Sega let some nobody chink company destroy their opportunity to crush the SNES mini

Genesis controllers aren't rare. how does someone fuck up so badly? spend $5 at a flea market for a controller and properly reverse engineer it for fucks sake.
>>
It's about time they put in HDMI on the sega one, but the sound emulation has always been terrible

Did they fix that?
>>
>>382552253
Yes, they fixed sound, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1jd9RCx4wM,
because the Genesis Flashback is pretty much of newer generation, better emulator, better UI, better design
>>
>>382548213
007 - GoldenEye
007 - The World Is Not Enough
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Perfect Dark
Star Wars - Rogue Squadron
Star Wars Episode I - Racer
Rayman 2
Turok 1/2/3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1/2
Banjo-Kazooie
Super Mario 64
Smash Bros
Paper Mario
Gex64/3
Vigilante 8/Second Offense
Star Fox 64
Ocarina Of Time
Majoras Mask
Dankey Kang

Over 21 games and I could list more if I wanted to

BTFO
>>
>>382553724
No Banjo Kazooie, 007, Star Wars, Perfect Dark, Tony Hawk cuz licensing issues
>>
>>382553885
Ok but the N64 has no games meme is still false
>>
File: opinions (wrong).jpg (87KB, 482x768px) Image search: [Google]
opinions (wrong).jpg
87KB, 482x768px
>>382548820
>No Pokemon Yellow
How do you fuck up THIS badly?
>>
>>382554060
nigga, you named basically every game worth playing, and many of them aren't top tier to begin with. the dreamcast shits all over the n64.
>>
>>382554241
Not him but if you you couldn't just put one pokemon version on it. Everyone would argue about which one to include. And putting all of them on there you take up to many slots.
>>
>>382551301
>Their interest is disingenuous
How do you know. My point is that it puts the games in the top of their mind at the same time as everybody else. The key is you have multiple people wanting to talk about the games at the same time, which is what you need to carry a discussion. People go through moods; they're not going to want to talk about old games all the time. If they did, they would probably be using /vr/ or some other retro-exclusive forum.
>>
>>382554380
Quality>Quantity
Those are top tier you pleb, and there's many more worth playing that you probably haven't even heard of. I was just listing neurotypical shit. Doom64 is regarded as one of the best Doom ports. There's also
Bugs Life
Toy Story 2 (both of these are unironically good)
Assorted Mortal Kombat games
Killer Instinct Gold
Mario Tennis
Mario Party (name a number)
Yoshi's Story
Quest 64
Pokemon Stadium
RE 2
Pokemon Snap

BTFO 2.0
>>
>>382546235

I'd consider buying one of these if they used original hardware. What emulator is it even using?
>>
>>382554960
Thats why you would put Yellow/Crystal which are considered the "complete" versions of their gens
>>
>>382555419
>one of these if they used original hardware. What emulator is it even using?
They're both emulation based
>>
>>382555423
Believe me you'd get complaints about that. There are people that don't like Yellow because of how it ties into the anime. Not me but they're out there. There's enough ways to play pokemon. I'd rather give those slots to lesser known gems.
>>
>>382555423
problem is you can't catch em'all in one single game, Catch em'all is the point of Pokemon, also the GBC classic has linking
>>
>>382555894
>>382556039
>release GBC classic
>game just says Pokemon Gen 1
>when 1st started it makes you choose between R/B/G/Y
>GBC classic is now locked to that game
>The thing is link cable-compatible and/or usb compatible
>>
>>382556508
>, also the GBC classic has linking
I think linking is used in some games like SMB DX, Tetris, Mario golf, Mario Tennis
>>
SEGA has never in their entire history made a game as good as a Nintendo B-Tier game, such as Kirby or Starfox

The SNES games on the classic are the cream of the crop golden age of the 90's material whereas the Genesis has literal schlock.
>>
>>382559129
There are some Sega published games that are pretty great. Sonic series, Ristar, Phantasy Star IV, Streets of Rage 2, Gunstar Heroes.

However, as someone who owns an equal amount of SNES and Genesis titles, most Genesis games do not reach the level of polish that SNES's best had.

There is a reason why the only games people really seem to remember from the Sega Genesis are just the Sonic games.
>>
>>382560094
Sonic was never good.
>>
>>382546235
A psp with those emulators or just use my pc.
>>
>>382560236
I love the old Genesis Sonic games but they were all shorter than even Mario 3 which was on hardware weaker than even Sega's Master System

Sonic Mania will really show what could have been done with the Sonic formula.
>>
>>382560373
I have a pspgo. How hard is it to put ROMs on that?
>>
>>382548213
I also owned both as a kid, though not because I was a richfag, just because video games were an abundant yard sale find in the mid-late 90's. SNES beat the ever loving shit out of the Genesis.
>>
>>382546235
Flashback as you can actually uses genesis carts with it.
>>
>>382560094
>>382559129
What a load of bullshit. Mega drive games were for people who wanted arcade games, not text based adventures.
I'm still searching for a snes game as good as Alien Soldier or Thunder Force 4.
>>
>>382555012
That's because /v/, overall, just so happens to be so thoroughly devoid of character. That's all they ever do, is play whatever everyone's talking about. Roughly speaking, of course. I don't see how anything you've said either supports your own, or detracts from my, position.
>>
>>382562574
Question: are you white trash or a nagger?
>>
>>382562574
Sega coincidentally did not develop any of those two titles.
>>
>>382546235
Just buy a wii and softmod it.
>>
>>382562574
SNES had plenty of arcade ports too dummy.
>>
>>382546235
I had both and I played them both a lot. The Genesis didn't work after awhile and I had to tilt it with a book to get it to turn on.
>>
File: 1496766053453.jpg (75KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
1496766053453.jpg
75KB, 570x845px
>>382546235
>wireless controllers
dropped
>>
>>382547558
There's a /vr/ board to discuss SNES games you autistic fuck.
>>
>>382566187
Okay then.

>>382546235
>>>/vr/
>>
>>382564884
Yeah, Gradius 3 with slowdown, Final Fight with 3 enemies on screen, sGnG with double jump (and slowdown), censored MK...

>>382563862
Thought I quoted a post talking about dkc2 and ct.
You could say the same about Revenge of Shinobi and Kid Chameleon. Their quality are comparable.
>>
>>382566682
LMAO. Kid Chameleon is shit.

And Mortal Kombat is bigger shit (the later snes ports had blood anyway)

Compare the SNES ports of Street Fighter to turdastic Genesis ports. There is a reason the Genesis bombed behind even the technically 8-bit PC- Engine in Japan.
>>
>>382566682
>uses Mortal Kombat as an argument

White trash or nagger confirmed.
>>
>>382568229
>At@ames
>>
Japanese version of the SNES Mini has Fire Emblem 3 and Panel de Pon. Kinda wish we got them on the Western version too (at least Tetris Attack).
>>
>>382568489
wut? i was not arguing in favor of AT Games piss emulation job. However, even the original MK games were shit.
>>
>>382546235
>720p HDMI support
Are you fucking serious?
I thought they would have learned their lesson from the NES mini
>>
>>382568562
Japan exclusives:
Panel de Pon (Tetris Attack)
Fire Emblem Mystery of the Emblem (FE3)
Super Soccer (lol)
Legend of the Mystical Ninja
Super Street Fighter II

Western exclusives:
EarthBound
Super Punch- Out
Kirby's Dream Course
Super Castlevania IV
Street Fighter II Turbo
>>
>>382569268
There are two games I want on the Japanese side, Panel de Pon and Legend of the Mystical Ninja, but I think the West overall has the better games.
>>
File: sonicsnesmini.jpg (834KB, 2594x1151px) Image search: [Google]
sonicsnesmini.jpg
834KB, 2594x1151px
Genesis Does What Nintendon't
>>
>>382570095
This was a great compilation. Had every worthwhile Sega published game aside from the Monster World (Wonder Boy) games and Toejam & Earl. It even had some of the best Master System titles (Phantasy Star, Golden Axe Warrior, and Shinobi).
>>
>>382547902
Only about 20-30 of the games are good, the sound emulation is off so it sounds like a shitty cover of the music, and the wireless controllers use IR so they need direct line of sight and even then sometimes drop inputs.
You can use your old carts and controllers on it though so that's really nice.
>>
>>382546235
if flashback has sonic 1, 2, and cd retro engine games it is instantly better
>>
>>382570762
It also did not have Gunstar Heroes or any other of Treasure's games.

Also, Shonobi was of the arcade version not the Sega Master System version.
>>
>>382546282
>shitting all over the N64
>hard
Gee, it's almost like the N64 didn't have that many games or that great variety.
>>
>>382571398
N64 was better than the Dreamcast though (console that lasted only two years and almost everything worthwhile gotted ported to other consoles shortly afterward).
>>
>>382546282
>However the dreamcast shits all over the N64
not the same gen but i agree
>>
Unless atgames stepped up their emulation game (which would be a fucking miracle) then SNES classic wins by default even if it literally only had one game on it.
>>
No Rocket Knight Adventures and shitty wireless controllers. What the fuck Sega?
>>
>>382550491
They revamped it.
>>
File: supertux-0.1.3-6.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
supertux-0.1.3-6.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>382546235
>emulator is Retroarch
Can that thing be hacked to play Doom, Tyrian, Battle for Wesnoth, MAME and PCE engine games?
>>
>>382570878
Genesis Flashback doesn't have off sound, is a newer generation model, so sound should be fixed,
>>
>>382547558
>Implying I'm not preordering six SNES Minis just to resell them for profit
>>
>>382574160
Oh that's nice. Looks like it uses HDMI too which is a big step up from mine that just uses the old composite cords.
>>
>>382546506
then emulate. unless you really want some piece of plastic to show off to your gaymer friends
>>
The one that can play cartridges.
>>
File: Sips Nigger Cum.png (305KB, 630x422px) Image search: [Google]
Sips Nigger Cum.png
305KB, 630x422px
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but why would anyone buy this when you can just emulate for free. Pretty sure I'm the first person to mention this. And here's a bonus one: has anyone heard of Raspberry Pi? You can load full romsets from many retro systems onto an SD card. Just wanted to pop in here and make sure you guys are all aware of these points. Haven't seen any of them posted yet. To summarize: you can emulate all these games for free. Just a reminder in case anyone was unaware.

Peace.
>>
>>382578784
Sigh.

>>382574616
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.