[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stukov

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: stukov.jpg (133KB, 826x904px)
stukov.jpg
133KB, 826x904px
>This guy walks up and smacks your tank's ass into the next zip code with his massive zergy girth then infects your entire team with his heavy infectious seed
What do you do /v/?
>>
>>382543430
Heh. Doesn't help that his two ultimates are either grabbing an enemy champion and sending them flying to the other side of the map or swiping his arm three times in a wide arc (and each one is grander than the last).

Pity he cannot summon Infested Marines.
>>
>>382543430
>counters the enemy grouping together, like Kael's Living Bomb
>has Malf's HoT, except it spreads between friendlies and can be "exploded" for burst healing
>has a point + click 50% slow for 3 seconds that can also be "exploded" to increase the slow up to 70% while adding another 2 seconds to the duration, for a total of 5 seconds of slow. It also spreads and infects all enemies that are grouped together, effectively acting like an AoE
>Malfurion's CC is an AoE skillshot that requires prediction and good positioning. The payoff? A 1.25 second root
>his two ultimates are 1) a better version of Muradin's Haymaker and 2) a better version of Faldstad's Gust
>has a silence
>wave-clear

Welcome to the new must-have healer. It's going to be even worse than Lucio's release.
>>
>>382543430
What kind of sweater is he wearing under that coat? It looks mad comfortable.
>>
>>382547110
Weighted Postule is a slow skillshot, does less damage than a basic attack when exploded, and half that damage when it lands. The grouping together counter is tethered to Bio-killswitch'd CD and is a talent that competes with healing options. Bio-killswitch has a 12 second + CD so not that big a deal. Also, his waveclear is bad because E does 50% to non-heroes.

Strong, but not that bad. We will see next week on PTR.
>>
File: 1498927915552.png (210KB, 413x444px) Image search: [Google]
1498927915552.png
210KB, 413x444px
>>382547296
He's basically a zombie and is missing a good 1/3 of his body to zerg shit, so I doubt his neck being uncomfortable with that sweater bothers him much.
>>
>>382543430
I can't remember from the campaigns, is Stukov canonically immune to Kerrigan's control?
>>
>>382547636
Wasn't this guy german?
>>
>>382547636
Naw man you got me wrong. I think it looks pretty cozy, at least in HotS.
It looks kinda crusty in his Starcraft 2 incarnation.
>>
>>382547750
Russian
>>382547648
he's one "psionic power level" below Kerrigan in terms of power over the zerg. He's a strong guy.
>>
>>382543430
can you detonate his viruses at the end of the duration and get maximum effect?

Or do the detonation effects depend on duration remaining?
>>
>>382548184
Yes, mentions that in his Spotlight video here.
https://youtu.be/KBBUVUmzxKk
>>
File: 1498855442061.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498855442061.gif
4MB, 480x270px
KANEDAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>382547648
He's immune to control in general due to all the experiments he got put through
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.