[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to pay 500$ to get the complete game >/v/ defends it ???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: 1234.jpg (458KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
458KB, 1920x1080px
>have to pay 500$ to get the complete game

>/v/ defends it

???
>>
>>382541528
Fuck it, stop whining and just pirate it as i did
>>
>>382541528

I paid a total of $35 Ausfalian for the game and all it's DLC.

I feel that was pretty fucking good value.
>>
>drones keep giving you money for subpar content
Why stop?
>>
>>382541528
>500$
>right now on sale the game and every DLC is 60 bucks.

if your gonna do one of these edgy shit talking thread at least have it make sense please
>>
>>382541528
A complete set of Warhammer tabletop figurines costs even more.
>>
File: WH vs Rome&Attila.png (265KB, 754x467px)
WH vs Rome&Attila.png
265KB, 754x467px
>>382541730
>subpar
Keep telling yourself that while people play the GOTY, cuck.
>>
>>382541528
You can pirate the DLC
>>
>>382541818
>several millions of flies are eating shit!
So? I can pirate and play for FREE that subpar content anyways.
>cuck
Oh, the ironing.
>>
>>382541743
yeah but they are actual things

the game is just bits on a disc sweetie
>>
>>382541948
Do you honestly think plastic figurines cost much to make
>>
>>382541528
Sounds about right for Warhammer. I don't know why people are complaining, it's just the pure Warhammer experience.
>>
>>382542051
>plastic
Fucking millenials.
>>
>>382541935
You can't play the multiplayer, dumbfuck, which is one of the most important parts of WHTW, believe or not. The best part of WHTW are the battles, since the game has unmtached functional unit variety in the entire franchise and, as a result, unmatched tactical depth in combat, resulting from the all possible combinations of army compositions and tactics. Playing battles against AI is fun, but it's much more fun to take this entire combat system with shitloads of tactical depth and play it in multiplayer against actual people.

Multiplayer skirmishes being fun as fuck is one of the reasons WHTW is so popular and yes, you're a cuck even if you've pirated the game, because you're missing out on one of the best aspects of the game.
>>
>>382542327

>unmatched tactical depth in combat

>hammer and anvil

Really makes you think.
>>
>>382542327
>total war game
>the best part are the battles
Looks like the worst Total War ever.
>>
>>382542414
>hammer and anvil
>WHTW
>where you have magic and flying units that can completely disregard any attempts at hammer&anvil strategy
LMAO, you didn't even play the fucking game.
>>
>>382542538
If you're playing any of the TW games for something other than combat, you're literally a retarded mongoloid incapable of playing empire management games with actual depth like Paradox games.
>>
>>382542617
>actual depth
>Paradox games
t.johan
>>
>>382542553

Magic is weak as shit and fucking useless, flying units are little more than a novel distraction.

The bulk of the game is still the same old shit.
>>
>>382542693
>Magic is weak as shit and fucking useless
Again, you are fucking retarded. Magic can obliterate entire units in seconds and flying units acting as shock troops that are immune to any form of being bogged down give the hit and run tactics adepts a whole new aspect of gameplay. Again, you didn't even play the game, no wonder you're spouting nonsense.
>>
>>382542114
Check again though, they stopped making anything but plastic years ago. That being said I still have some metallic terminators and a dreadnaught from the 90s. Too bad I'm such a shitty painter that they have no resell value.
>>
>>382541528

>played the shit out of Shogun 2 + FotS
>easily one of my favorite games; posting about it actually kinda makes me feel like playing it again
>Warhammer is my second Total War game
>haven't put enough time into it to really put my finger on it, but battles feel kinda half assed for some reason
>having areas that you can't take is really unsatisfying
>corruption is annoying
>only nice thing that I can say is that the ability to defeat other factions using diplomacy is kinda cool
>>
>>382542941

>Magic can obliterate entire units in seconds

Oh wow, magic can do the same thing once every five minutes that a single cannon barrage can every few seconds!

And the aerial units, namely the Dorf Gyro's are literally nothing other than glorified cavalry.

Same old shit.
>>
The last Total War I really loved was Medieval 2. I played Empire but it didn't do it for me. Shogun 2 I played a little of but it was missing something. I think I like Europe.

I played Warhammer but got bored quickly because literally every campaign is just "stop the big bad evil things" whatever they were called.

Medieval 3 when? Will I like Rome 2? I never played Rome.
>>
>>382543213
>single cannon barrage can
It can't, not even Chaos Hellcannons have that sort of AoE damage output some of the spells have.

>literally nothing other than glorified cavalry.
>literally cannot be bogged down in melee
>cavalry
Again, you are fucking retarded, stop spouting nonsense straight out of your ass.
>>
>>382542538
t. too stupid for grand strategy so just shits up TW threads
>>
>>382543506

>Being this wrong
>Being this mad
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>play campaign as dwarves
>awesome for my playstyle, but chaos wreck my shit with their full stacks
what do, fellow Davi?
>>
>>382541528
Personally I feel like I got my money's worth.
>>
>>382543976
You're probably fighting chaos infantry head on with dwarven infantry. Don't do that. Chaos has the strongest infantry in the game, period. Nothing beats Chosen when infantry lines clash. Use dwarven thunderers against the heavily armored chaos infantry, don't rely on your infantry to win you fights against Chaos.
>>
>>382544064
me too friend. i bought the game for $60 and then bought the rest of the game for the low low price of $100 USD and i would totally recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good warhammer game
>>
>>382541528
>playing TW post-Shogun 2
>>
>>382542617
I bet you love the Radious mod
>>
>>382543669
>playing paracucks games makes you smart
see >>382542675
>>
>>382544352
I don't, but nice try, cuck.
>>
>>382544097
yeah, i soften them up with ranged and artillery, but i'm more worried about chaos charriots, who just wreck my shit with those charges
>>
>>382544394
Autism level campaign map depth being your highest priority over battles is really not an argument against Total War
>>
File: 1449277885267.jpg (75KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1449277885267.jpg
75KB, 480x533px
What race should I play?

tried Greenskin and didn't work out too well, their units are ok but the flightiness mechanic make it almost impossible to def your cities since you have to move around and fight all the time
>>
>>382544551

Dorfs are honestly fucking terrible at dealing with anything other than Greenskins and Vampires.
>>
>>382544775
Beastmen are the most fun faction to play.
>>
>>382544576
Either is anvil and hammer or defend the hill.
The campaign part was always 50% of the game in the franchise and we know that TWW is lacking in that.
>>
Poorfags need to stop shitting up reviews with price and DLC complaints.
Your skewed view of money is making it difficult for me to determine what games are actually shit.
The reality is we either get content set at the price of the publisher or no content at all, ill take the content thanks.
Dont like? don't buy but don't fling your sour grapes shit at something you haven't even tried.
>>
>>382545110
thanks reddit
>>
>>382545110
Do you work for SEGA or CA?
>>
>>382541528
Good thing I can get it cheaper on the net. No, not pirating it, but from stores that can sell it cheaper. Along with DLC with cheaper prices.

Simple also why people can pay that much money. With the exception of Blood for The Blood God (and maybe Chaos Warriors but that's skub), all paid DLCs so far had something to offer and weren't simple reskins. Even the free DLCs aren't too shabby (especially making Vlad into his own faction leader along with Isabella).

Seriously however, what will Old Friend bring? Heard it won't even be a LL Free DLC.
>>
File: 9.png (115KB, 432x161px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
115KB, 432x161px
>>382541528
its worth it if ur a warhammer fan

sfo mod makes it x2 better btw
>>
>>382541528
It's almost like you don't have to have every single DLC in there to see it as 'the complete game'
>>
wonder how broken this merged idea is going to be and for how long
>>
>>382545417
I work. So I don't have to sweat over the price of a game ill get plenty of hours of enjoyment from. How do any of you even have computers capable of playing these games if $60 of DLC over the course of a year is too much for you?
>>
>>382541528
>what is creamapi
You poor thing
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.