[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>game ends with a kiss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: sadadaswe.jpg (98KB, 631x465px) Image search: [Google]
sadadaswe.jpg
98KB, 631x465px
>game ends with a kiss
>>
More games need to end this way. :3
>>
>game ends with the protagonist commiting suicide over a broken heart, fed by the fact that the love of his life has left him because of all the suffering his spree of violence has caused all over the land
>>
>>382539630
>draw a woman
>call it a male
Why are Japs so faggy
>>
>this is now considered sexist
Where did things go so wrong?
>>
>>382539917
In the east they have different preconceptions of masculinity.
>>
>>382539630
god fucking damn I fucking hate Shining Force II so fucking much
literally you die a lot RNG simulator every battle takes 2 hours to finish jesus
>>
>>382539630
>game ends with a kiss if you haven't changed the default character gender
>otherwise you get nothing
>>
Canon ending has the love of main protagonist having her soul sucked.
Canon ending of the sequel has the mc go back in time when the game starts and is about to meet her
>>
I really hate games that force me into romance. Fuck off don't decide my personality for me.
>>
When is the next Shining Force gayme
>>
>>382540413
its a shame the third game sucked balls
and the second game made a lot of mistakes too, like toning down the horror elements, and making it so everyone has basically the same spell pool via goetic sigils
>>
>>382540617
That and a second needless simplified harmonixer. Still two great and forever dead games
>>
>>382539883
Kagero 1? I think it was one of the possible endings, if you make the protagonist too evil while still rescuing his ex-fiance
>>
File: 148157071797112.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
148157071797112.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
>>382540216
>that harpy level where you have to save the elf
I gave up playing for 2 months after 20+ tries
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.