[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>We want the Bloodborne audience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: greedfall.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
greedfall.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>We want the Bloodborne audience
>>
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>382539698
You know what's wrong with it...nothing I'm just excited and want to discuss this game
>>
is it a meme nowadays piecing two arbitrary words together to market your game?
>>
>>382540625
Black metal bands have been using the same 3 word technique to name their albums for years. It was bound to catch on.

Enthroned Darkness Triumphant
>>
>First the West tried to make a Souls-like
>Now they try a Bloodborne-like
I'm guessing its going to be equally awful
>>
>>382541069
Well it's Spiders so....you have to take it with a grain of salt. The premise sounds really interesting but I have no confidence in them being able to pull it off. I'll wait to see what they sell it at.
>>
>>382540062
then don't start your thread with dumb shit you fucking donut. anyway, what is this game? and why did I never hear of it
>>
The jump in quality from Bound By Flame to Technomancer was a big one, so I'm optimistic.
>>
>>382542580
It's a new game from the developer Spiders. They are lesser known so I don't think it got mainstream attention like Bound By Flame, Technomancer and Of Orcs and Men didn't. You can see the trailer on youtube, it looks pretty good. It's going to be an action rpg with a 17th century feel, so muskets and the whatnot.
>>
>>382539365
No, it's
>we want the AA action-rpg audience
Let's face it, their 'The Technomancer' game was pretty damn fun already. I hope will get some more middle-market goodnes
>>
>>382544185
Is it worth checking out? Like is it worth getting on console or just steam it?
>>
>>382544314
You can get it at 70% off on steam, but you'll need at least a GTX 970 to enjoy it.
It's definitely worth going through. Pretty graphics and art design, and, most importantly, fluid as fuck combat system. It might kick your ass at first, until you get it.
Plenty of quests, although a little too much backtracking if you're a perfectionist that wants to complete all of them.
>>
>what kind of video game you want senpai?
>you know bloodborne and witcher 3?
>say no more
https://youtube.com/watch?v=zCAUpxLfCbo
>>
>>382540625
Its because of established IP's hogging names. Look what happened when Notch tried to make a game called "Scrolls" Bethesda sued his ass because of TES.

Were simply running out of names and since names need to mean something or be catchy were getting this.
>>
dark souls is shit
>>
ThingStuff: The Happening
>>
>>382539365
Looks sick as fuck. I love the concept of "What if the new world was magic" Give me that sweet sweet colonial tech and style and mix it with magic and elves and I'll be a happy man.
>>
File: hehehe.jpg (256KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.jpg
256KB, 1462x1462px
>also on PC
Count me in
>>
>>382545608
I agree. I wonder if it will be slow as shit shooting, or that guns will be like a super weapon.
>>
Any gameplay footage?
>>
>>382544819
>ANOTHER fucking trailer with a sadgirl singing
I hate trailers so much
>>
Thanks for making me aware of this game, OP!

>>382546012
None, only the trailer and a interview. At least of what I've found these last 5 minutes of knowing about the game.
>>
>>382546659
No problem. I'm looking forward to it as well, but it may not be out until late 2018. Hope we get some more info soon.
>>
>>382547949
I'm keeping my expectations low untill we get some gameplay, but I will keep this on my radar regardless.
>>
>>382539365
It's already looks better than any souls game combined.
>>
>>382541179
It's Spiders?

I didn't care at all until I learned that, so I'm interested.
>>
I don't understand what makes this a bloodborne-like

the hats? The monster? It looks pretty different, and I don't think spiders will outright make a souls-like, their other two games play pretty differently
>>
>>382545282

No, there are plenty of unclaimed IP names and thousands upon thousands of words in the English language still useable.

Shit like "Greedfall" is so hopelessly generic and devoid of creativity it's honestly funny. You'd have to be an idiot to think this is the result of us "running out of names"
>>
>>382548951
It'll be interesting. I hear they are getting progressively better as time goes on.

>>382548843
I like the idea of the time, but I also think that it's a little early to call that, no?

>>382549279
It was just something to get people in the thread I guess? Maybe the hat and the 17th century-esque visuals. Though Bloodborne would be more 18th century.
>>
>Spiders game
>Dumb name

For shame
>>
>>382539365
Good to see Cleric Beast made it into another game.
>>
>>382549682
He's a hard worker.
>>
>>382549526
>Sickdark Grimhell: the Bloodpact Conspiracy of Wrathmoon
>>
>>382550775
This will be an indie title by next week.
>>
>>382550775
>Sickdark Grimhell
I'll be taking that, thanks.
>>
File: badman1.jpg (187KB, 600x1042px) Image search: [Google]
badman1.jpg
187KB, 600x1042px
>>382539365
Technomancer seemed interesting at the start but the combat was shitty and the characters were like cardboard cutouts. I don't have much hope for this game, especially if it's going to be nothing but brown and grey spooky forests and old english military outposts.

>>382550775
You could have a simple and descriptive name that's long enough to avoid any kind of copyright without stringing nonsense together.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.