[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROMANTIC DREAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: 324764-ff8wp_06.jpg (44KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
324764-ff8wp_06.jpg
44KB, 800x600px
>Seifer was never able to join Ultimecia in the future and protect her from the SEED
That's kinda tragic when you think about it. He fought the entire world for her but Ultimecia died alone in a far away dimension leaving Seifer with nothing to live for.
>>
>>382536632
Siefer did nothing wrong
>>
>>382536632
>protect her from the SeeD

He should've been on the inseminator side then. Instead he went knightcuck and didn't even fug his autistic silver haired bitch.
>>
>>382538546
Seifer did nothing.
>>
>>382538685
At least he got to fug Rinoa
>>
>>382538992
Nope, dude got cucked before he can bang her then he miss his chance to bang his Silver Bitch....he's such a virgin knight.

Well, in a bright side, at least he's pure unlike Squall, Irvine and Zell.
>>
>>382538780
What about cutting Odin in half?
>>
>>382540706
>trail blazing Chad with a romantic streak becomes a lonely incel loser
>autistic motherfucker with his head up his ass ends up the savior of the world and all the chicks want his dick

This is ass-backwards, Squaresoft
>>
File: 14955676581823.jpg (42KB, 495x496px) Image search: [Google]
14955676581823.jpg
42KB, 495x496px
>>382536632
>>
>>382543294
>autistic motherfucker with his head up his ass ends
He was there to do a job and he did it, hate on him for his shit taste in waifus perhaps but don't hate on him for not being an obnoxious over-emotional woman like Seifer was.
>>
>>382543493
they both were
>>
>>382543294
The one who focused on achieving results actually achieving results and getting respect from that while the edgy faggot who refuses to follow basic instructions for no real reason ends up being a loser is ass-backwards now?

Is this just a case of /v/ being contrarian again and liking Seifer because he's not the MC?
>>
>>382543695
Squall wasn't an obnoxious over-emotional woman outside of the 2-3 scenes where everyone else demanded that he act like one. Seifer was an obnoxious over-emotional woman by default on top of being shit at his job.
>>
>>382544063
cleaved Odin in two, I gotta say that's a good job.
>>
>>382543940
it's backwards when they rely on squall at all. This is where the fantasy comes in, people following an unlikable character because he's the MC.
>>
>>382544381
If his only claim to fame is cutting an optional GF in half which triggers a cutscene of him getting wrecked by a different optional GF immediately afterwards then no he's not good at his job. Throughout the story he was literally doing the opposite of what his job entailed even, pick a better character (or a better game) to fangirl over man.
>>
>>382544527
People followed an unlikeable character because said character the most skilled one there and they're literally a unit of soldiers. Why are you complaining that it's not power-of-friendship-trumps-all! enough?
>>
>>382544559
how bout 9 I like 9
>>
>>382536632
He was happy at the end. He was fishing with his friend, iirc.
>>
>>382544679
because no one does follow people based on pure skill, very few in fact would do so. Charisma is what makes people follow, not skill alone. Squall has none.
>>
>>382544980
This. Zell would've mad a better leader than Squall an that says a lot.
FF8 characterization is flawed to the core.
>>
>>382544980
No, strong dependable people who take action when needed to is who people will follow and Squall, despite whatever flaws he may have as a person, fits that role better than anyone else there. What good is charisma if they're useless in action when it counts?

Seifer himself has no charisma at all and was a general nuisance to everyone around him at all times too so I don't get what you're trying to argue here even. His entire character is just that he was a dumb hothead with a romantic dream, that's it.
>>
>>382545132
>>382544980
He's better leadership material than everyone else there, you guys don't remember the game too well.

Seifer had no interest working with anyone and kept fucking things up
Zell's an idiot who charges in without thinking
Rinoa is Rinoa
Irvine lacks conviction in general
Quistis struggles to take charge (also I think the writers maybe just didn't like the character or something?)
Selphie's more like a cheerleader than a team leader and works better as support

Squall may be an autist but he was an autist that everyone could depend on, he proved that with his actions over and over again.
>>
>>382543232
That was pretty cool so it's excusable.
>>
reminder that Seifer was Rinoa's boyfriend.
>>
>>382545579
because you control him, because he's the MC.
>>382545287
What good is charisma? Alot, despite that with charisma you can get people who are good at things like that. That's the while point.
>>
>>382545874
>squall is a cuck
One of us
>>
>>382545865

Seifer's entire life revolved around being as cool as possible.
>>
>>382545579
>Quistis struggles to take charge (also I think the writers maybe just didn't like the character or something?)
I think they liked her, but just didn't know what to do with her. It's like they wanted to keep their hot teacher character relevant, but didn't know how to do that after everyone graduates so they had her quit being a teacher and tag along because reasons, but then they never find a way to actually fit her into the plot in any meaningful way.
>>
>>382543294
wish fulfillment for autists who play JRPGs
>>
>>382545924
>you can get people who are good at things like that
What do you mean "get people"? They were sorted into units beforehand.

and don't cut up what I said to suit your point. I'm saying that charisma by itself is useless if said charismatic person can't achieve anything when it counts. Squall achieved results and didn't actively get in the way of everyone else which is all he needed to do as someone in the position he was in. Seifer's more popular on /v/ because people here can relate to a character who's an obnoxious loser who talks big but fucks his own life up and blames everyone else for it.
>>
>>382546505
>and don't cut up what I said to suit your point. I'm saying that charisma by itself is useless if said charismatic person can't achieve anything when it counts.
Trump would like a word with you and that happened irl. Charisma gets everything and makes people believe in any thing.
>>
>>382546731
Are you suggesting Hillary was thought of as someone who could achieve results? That entire campaign was seen by the majority of people as having to choose between the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>382546731
Elections are entirely contests of chairsma to be fair. It's not comparable to leading a team of soldiers acting on behalf of a larger organization.

Squall's lack of people skills was looked at negatively within the game itself anyway, I'm assuming people just forgot this because the game itself is pretty damn forgettable (music aside)
>>
>>382538780
What about shooting his load inside Rinoa?
>>
>>382546894
even then he won the primary
>>
>>382547275
Fucking Angelo's sloppy seconds isn't impressive. You can apply that to Squall as well as Seifer.
>>
>>382547275
Nah, he got cucked before he can shove his magnum inside her.
>>
>>382547117
>It's not comparable to leading a team of soldiers acting on behalf of a larger organization.
who commands those troops?
basically if squall wasn't the main character he would have been stuck at his position with his own squad. That would be the best out come.
>>
>>382547362
Angelo's female. I didn't know until someone else told me in a previous thread either.
>>
I want to SEED Quistis
>>
File: 1498357068929.jpg (112KB, 995x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1498357068929.jpg
112KB, 995x1002px
>>382547497
>Angelo's female.
>look at wiki

Holy shit, you're right.
>>
>>382547531
You have to pass the exam first.
>>
>>382544890
I saw it as more of a "my romantic dream is forever dead, this is all I have left now" kind of scene. He lost and all he can do is laugh.
>>
Squall abandoned his post, his friends, and the organization who gave him the title of commander right after a enormous bloodbath, just to piggy back some brain dead girl who he told to fuck off multiple times around town because reasons.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.