[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image35351359.jpg (129KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image35351359.jpg
129KB, 1280x800px
These games are so good and it's eprhaps the best representation of Batman and it's villains outside of the comics/animation.

Why did they have to fuck it up with Origin and Arkham Knight? Why did they redesign the characters?
>>
>tfw Mark Hamill will never play the Joker again
>>
Harley Quin looks cute in Arkham Knight. They fucked up the rest though, especially the Riddler
>>
Just finished Arkham Asylum, installing Arkham City right now. What am I in for?
>>
>>382537365

Apparently I am in for the game not being able to start
>>
>>382536696
That's what he said after City, only to play him like 5 times more.
>>
I hated City. I loved Asylum, but City threw almost all of what I did like out of the window in favour of that absolute garbage open world for no reason at all.

I tried to like Knight, but it ran so shittily (on Xbone, I have a PS4 Pro now instead so let me know if it's different), and there was too much tank for me to enjoy, at least at the start.

But Asylum is one of my favourite games of last gen. Same goes for Mirror's Edge - I didn't even play that sequel though.
>>
>>382537365
More of the same. Better bossfights, but the city aspect kind of sucks because you're given infinite gliding out of the gate and there's nothing in the streets to find anyway.
>>
>fuck up with Knight

Nah fuck off m8. The game is great and the DLC is also great. Been playing on Knightmare and it's pushing the limit. Honestly playing 1440p maxed 60fps.
>>
>>382537365
A tedious, borderline Ubisoft-esque sandbox game.
>>
>>382537365
More of the same with slightly better gameplay. Also a city wide freak show.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.