[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favourite SC level?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 1475925881531.jpg (401KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1475925881531.jpg
401KB, 1400x700px
What's your favourite SC level?
>>
Best classic SC level - bank
Best nu-SC level - American Consumption
>>
SC Blacklist where you gotta infiltrate the Tehran government building also the missile silo where you think your're playing as Sam but your not
>>
Probably Bank but I'm not sure why. It's very simple and small.
>>
SC - CIA HQ
SC: PT - The train level
SC: CT - Displace
SC: DA - The ship level
SC: Conviction - Shitty game; didn't like any of the levels
SC: BL - The last level where you play with the negro instead of nu-Sam
>>
>>382535728
Are nu-SC games decent?
>>
File: obviously not a speedrun.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
obviously not a speedrun.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>382536441
Same here, I can't quite put my finger on why I like it so much but I do. Ghost runs are very entertaining on Bank.
>>
>>382534830
All of Tbilisi. Especially for the soundtrack.
>>
>>382536523
lots of production value and great levels but the story and characters are so bland
>>
>>382534830
Hokkaido
>>
>>382536523
Blacklist is decent. It wasn't good or anything but coop is fun
>>
>>382536523
Conviction is okay, Blacklist is great, both are significantly more oriented towards action though.
>>
>>382536425
>where you think your're playing as Sam but your not
One thing though. Sam's big plan was to infiltrate as one of the hostages while his black sidekick was the distraction. The big bad already had seen Sam - how did he not recognize him?
>>
>>382534830
that train one where you go under it and shit while its moving.
>>
>>382536523
Blacklist is worth playing. It kinda tries to push you towards action by giving you a shitton of equipment that clearly isn't designed for stealth, but it still has all that classic SC arsenal and the level design has enough room for full stealth, so you can play it like a classic SC.

Conviction however isn't that good, the level design practically forces you to Jack Bauer shit.
>>
>>382537017
Sadiq was busy with torturing the Secretary of Defense, his goons were handling the hostages, there was no need to pay extra attention to some random military personnel dude. Also, Blacklist Sam was a risk junkie, most of his plans could fall apart very quickly.
>>
>>382536729
Co-op is a blast, I spent the last night playing with randoms, went way better than expected.

Also, there's a lot of new banter that makes nu-Sam look less bland.
>>
>>382536589
Splinter Cell has never been known for it's amazing storytelling desu.
>>
>>382538804
They're always awful but Fisher and Lambert bantz are top tier. Blacklist wrote like a C tier tv show from netflix.
>>
>>382536454
Best level of Conviction is when you slap Grim for being a bitch.
>>
Presidential Palace.
>>
>>382534830
The one with the giant robot where you kill the hamburglar
>>
File: 1495835394034.gif (9KB, 70x110px) Image search: [Google]
1495835394034.gif
9KB, 70x110px
What was the level where you were in a mall and cheery Christmas music was playing in the background? Was that conviction? Because that shit was super fun, I love environments like that. The final co-op mission in Chaos Theory was a fucking blast too.

I wish they would hurry up and come out with the next Splinter Cell game already, I think I had fun with almost every entry in this series. A lot of people didn't like Blacklist, but I thought it was great personally.
>>
>>382541249
That was blacklist which ubisoft sees as a failure since they're dumb as shit expecting AC sales numbers from a stealth game series.

So there won't be a new splinter cell for a while.
>>
>>382541249
American Consumption in Blacklist.

I fucking hope they're not turning it into Siege 2.0.
>>
>>382541402
We will probably get sam as an operator in siege
>>
>>382541470
Would make no sense, but I'd definitely get him. Though gotta wonder what gadget he'd have.
>>
Is the Homeland DLC for Blacklist worth getting?
>>
>>382541372
I refuse to believe that Blacklist was less successful than The Crew, it's just that the latter is easier to fill with DLC and season passes and whatnot, so they'd rather make a sequel to a fucking car game than Splinter Cell.
>>
>>382539662
Pretty much all stealth games have awful storytelling. The only exceptions being the first two Thief games.
>>
File: seeing-red.jpg (284KB, 2507x1673px) Image search: [Google]
seeing-red.jpg
284KB, 2507x1673px
>>382543471
A lot of normie friends back in school bought The Crew, the same dudebros who'd buy every cod when they came out. Most of them never heard of what Splinter Cell was.

Sucks but it's true. Anecdotal evidence but it generally is representative of the general public. The Crew got the normie audience and Blacklist did not.
>>
>>382541992
Probably some sort of a sleeping gas that has a chance to incapacitate defenders? Either that or something similar to what IQ has, only for heat signatures or something.
>>
File: splintercellConv.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
splintercellConv.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>382541249
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHkyiYgYLlA
>a terrorist gets his throat torn out in the background
>>
>>382546885
Fuck this got annoying on Perfectionist.
>>
>>382545596
Him for not giving her the dick.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.