[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This has to be worst story dlc ever. What a piece of garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

This has to be worst story dlc ever. What a piece of garbage
>>
File: 1481982938340.png (569KB, 944x607px) Image search: [Google]
1481982938340.png
569KB, 944x607px
>>382529338
>implying it was just the story
>>
OWB was worse
seriously
>>
>>382529462
it wasn't
i bet you didn't finish it because you have autism
>>
>>382529338
does the mothership zeta dlc count as story dlc?

because that still is the worst anything
>>
how do you make such a good DLC like far harbor, and then go and fuck it all up with a shit DLC like this?

thanks B team
>>
>>382529390
isn't that gun a reference to some guy who made his own AK out of gun parts and a shovel?
>>
>>382531396
I'm fairly certain the base model handmade rifle is a piece of trash put together from AK parts and a shovel handle

so yes
>>
>>382529338
>DLC actively fucks your save file by demanding you attack your own settlements unless you console or install a mod that allows you to skip it or don't play the DLC

After the godlike Far Harbor, how on Earth did we get the fucking awful Vault Tech and Nuka World?
>>
>>382530757
the problem I have with Far Harbour (although admittedly I haven't played Fallout 4) is that it seems to similar of a setting to Point Lookout, it'd be more interesting if they thought of a different setting than spooky coastal place

again I could be wrong because I haven't played it
>>
>>382529338
But can you fuck her?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.