[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSN Summer Sales

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: a weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
a weapon to surpass metal gear.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
I've got $20 to spare on a game this weekend.
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, and Tales of Zestiria are both on sale.
I can get one of them, but not both.
Which one will last me longer and is more ""fun""?

Yes I know Zestiria isn't one of the best Tales games, but it's 50% off.
I'm only considering Akiba's because it looks funny and is only $12 right now. No way would I pay the original price of $30 for it.

Please respond.
>>
Get Shadow of Mordor, I think it's GOTY edition and it's $6. Really good game.

Plus you can spend the rest on something else.
>>
>>382528037
Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed is great.
Don't remember what I paid for it, but I'd definitely not regret paying $30 if that's what I did pay.
It does get a little repetitive, and Otaku Difficulty is pretty broken.

Depends what you think you'll find in Akiba's Trip though. It's not actually very fanservice-y, for example.
>>
>>382528037
Imagine if you creampie her and the semen drips onto her head.
>>
>>382528037
all i know is that the 2nd akiba's trip is quite terrible from what i've heard
what happens if she braps
>>
>>382528154
Already got shadow of mordor months ago in a previous sale

>>382528270
are the battles more than the QTE's to strip or is that it?
>>
Fuck a 50 percent off zestiria. The money is not what you'll be wishing you had back it'll be your time. That game is a crock of shit and is easily skippable. Only pick it up if you like mashing buttons like a retard and having the most 1.5 dimensional characters that will embarrass you of playing in front of someone.
>>
>>382528589
>playing videogames anywhere but behind a locked door
Do you think I'm some kind of normie?
>>
>>382528485
>are the battles more than the QTE's to strip or is that it?
You don't have to, but that's how you strip. So you won't get very many outfits or XP bonuses without doing it.

I won't lie it's fairly basic, but it's not like it's entirely mindless. Fairly close after 1-2 playthroughs though.
It's basically Way of the Samurai, but for modern weebs. The fun's in collecting stuff and upgrading weapons. If it helps you can change the Stipping animation from regular stripping to stuff like Pro Wrestling and Telekinesis.
>>
>>382528894
>telekinetic stripping
I'm sold.
You should work for their marketing team.
>>
>>382528037
I want to plow a contortionist.

Anyone know why they stopped putting PS1 Classics and PS2 games on sale (on the PS3's store)?
>>
>>382529047
It's not as good as you think, don't buy it for that alone. It's "perverted" telekinesis, not the cool kind you're probably imagining. Waving hands and whatnot, Google it if you want a proper example.
The floating walking animation I worked so damn hard for isn't either. I was hoping for floating in fights, but at least it's fun to fly around.

There's a ton of customisation options if that's your thing though. Everything from underwear to outfits, models, voices and even the way you walk around. Again probably not as cool as it sounds, but it's a lot of fun still.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.