[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: Rainbow-Six.jpg (255KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rainbow-Six.jpg
255KB, 1920x1080px
Is this game any good?
>>
>>382525614
Yes it's good
>>
>>382525614
No it's not good
>>
>>382525614
maybe
>>
>>382525614
I don't know
>>
can you repeat the question
>>
Yes, it's fantastic. I don't know how I'm not bored of it yet, 200+ hours in. But there's a lot of technical problems too, unfortunately. Which they're trying to fix, but the Siege team is tiny and Ubishit doesn't know how to priorities.
>>
its pretty good op, make sure to buy the full version
>>
>>382526219
Unless you're Korean
>>
Yeah it's pretty good, expect to get shit for the first 20 hours though since map knowledge is king
Don't get the starter pack though, you'd be paying half the price to turn it into a f2p game. The DLC isn't necessary as you can grind for the DLC operators even if it takes a bit of time and there's plenty of good operators among the starting 20
>>
>>382525614
It's good but jesus christ the delay on the new operators has killed the game for me for now
>>
is this game still fun without headsets? don't feel like talking to anyone
>>
>>382526415
It is if you don't play Ranked. However, using at least some kind of headphones is pretty much mandatory since sound positioning is vital to success.
>>
>>382526408
I barely play it at the moment. Health has made the GEO season feel like it's lasted for half a year
>>
>>382526415
The game heavily depends on communication at a certain skill/ranking level.
For casual, no. Nobody talks in casual.
>>
>>382525614
Very good, do not buy the starter edition, bad value for money + time.

>>382526415
Works just fine without talking to people, you can always ping shit with Z if you need to point something out to people and they'll usually understand what you're on about. But a team that communicates properly will always have the advantage over the team that doesn't.

>>382526556
Because it has lasted half a year, just about, they came out in February.
>>
File: pepe triggered.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
pepe triggered.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>382526415
>don't feel like talking to anyone
DON'T FUCKING BUY THIS GAME IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA USE A MIC YOU PIECE OF SHIT
IF YOU CAN'T GIVE CALLOUTS YOU ARE W O R T H L E S S
>>
>>382526415
What
>>382526760 says.
I can't stand people who don't fucking talk. When a team mate jumps into a room and gets killed instantly it makes such a huge difference if they tell their team who the operator was and where he was. Don't get it without using a mic.
>>
I want to rape Monika Weiss!
>>
>>382527068
t. Ahmed
>>
File: 1497288819198.png (354KB, 451x458px) Image search: [Google]
1497288819198.png
354KB, 451x458px
>>382525614
>enemy sees a pixel of my foot
>die
great """"game""""
>>
File: are you stupid.jpg (41KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
are you stupid.jpg
41KB, 480x360px
>>382527158
>he stood by a drone hole
>>
>>382527158
>Game rewards being incredibly observant, paying attention to the tiniest detail
Great game
>>
>>382526760
Mics are stupid and immersion breaking. The characters should give out automatic callouts like in Halo 5. Prove me wrong
>>
File: his life consists of siege.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
his life consists of siege.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>382527158
>>382527193
>>382527261
>>
Do you still get paired with endless Plats and Diamonds in Casual? It got really fucking annoying fast.
>>
>>382527261
> game rewards camping
Incredibly shallow, casual game
>>
>>382527371
They did fix it to some extent and I'll play with people my level but I still get matches where my team as <30 and the enemy team is a 5 stuck of 130+ plats
>>
>>382527421
>What are drones for
>>
>>382527927
For defending this game.
>>
>NO
>DEDICATED
>SERVERS
>>
>>382528019
Okay, smartass, give me an example of an FPS that doesn't have problems with campers.
Now give me an example of one that provides you with the tools to fuck them in the ass (drones) like R6S does.
Are you just being a contrarian for the sake of it?
>>
Have you seen that movie Edge of Tomorrow? It's a bit like that in the sense that you will keep dying to extremely cheese methods, and each time you die to one you will take a precaution to avoid it, only to have the guy that killed you know about that precaution and killing you a new way for doing it. This loops indefinitely. The only satisfaction comes on rare occasions when you finally find someone newer than you and you get to use one of the gay cheese methods on them because they didn't know about it yet.

>Spawn, walk down hallway, guy shoots you from side door.
>"Alright guy, good one."
>Round 2
>Spawn, creep down hallway, chuck grenade into side door before you are exposed to it.
>No one was there, get shot from a staircase behind you.
>"Ok, I'll give you that, but you won't get me this time."
>Spawn, creep hallway, chuck nade into door, quickscope into staircase.
>It's empty.
>Get shot from outside a window 3 rooms away.
>Defeat 0-3
>"GG"
>>
>>382530072
>Not using your drone to find out where they are
>>
Does this have splitscreen terrorist hunt?
>>
>>382530513
No split screen
>>
>>382530072
>unload 2 mags and a clip into a guy
>blood everywher
>hitmarkers and the sound so i know it registerd
>he 1 shots me
>enemy had %73 health left
or
>walk into building
>get headshot
>someone was spraying randomly and shot through the wall/floor
even better
>tryhards rage when you kill them
>>
File: AreYouNuTs.jpg (41KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
AreYouNuTs.jpg
41KB, 612x612px
>>382526080
>>382525614
Have fun getting insta headshotted when peaking corners OP and having stacked squads with insane accuracy.
Those fags ruined the the tactical-ism.
>Using thermite
>got a full squad
>Thermite
>Thatcher
>2 Recruits
>Monty
>Objective second floor
>We plant a charge on the window
>head through a different opening
>Mont is leading us
>Immediately get shot to hell by kap
>We're running out of time
>bolt to the objective with both recruits watching our back
>thermite and thatcher are hanging upside down in the window
>Boom.png
>flash bangs go in
>thatchers grenade things aswell
>AllHellBreaksLoose.jpg
>Literally everyone is shooting
>We're all killed it was 2-3
>"gg man nice try though"
>"yea thanks that was fun"
Its not even close to that anymore
>fuck you
>fuck you
>fuck you
>haha get fucked faggot
>easy win guys
>get fucked
>fucking easy as shit
>ez pz
Those fags ruined the Rainbow Six
>>
>>382525614
Very, but everything surrounding the core game is fucking ass. The community, the network and the bugs are some of the worst I've ever seen.
>>
>>382530871
>>fuck you
>>fuck you
>>fuck you
>>haha get fucked faggot
>>easy win guys
>>get fucked
>>fucking easy as shit
>>ez pz
This is what focusing on esports, ranks and matchmaking does to games.
>>
File: Cfz4zb1WQAAtaS_.jpg (13KB, 277x329px) Image search: [Google]
Cfz4zb1WQAAtaS_.jpg
13KB, 277x329px
>>382530983
I stopped playing around the time the 2nd DLC dropped. I couldn't take it anymore, since the meta shifted towards netcode it pretty much ruined the "Taking your time". I went back a while back and was massacred by people who just immediately rush to windows or into the objective.
That match I memorized and posted even though we had lost I'll never forget how much fun it was, the first few weeks of R6 were probably the best time ever.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.