[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

card games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: think.png (7KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
think.png
7KB, 112x112px
Which one should I get into? GWENT or Shadowverse?
>hearthstone
I'm not playing Blizzshit.
>>
gwent is trash
>>
File: oLJ1HAY.jpg (845KB, 1136x1515px) Image search: [Google]
oLJ1HAY.jpg
845KB, 1136x1515px
Shadowverse
>>
Can I solo play Shadowverse? I dislike PvP.
>>
>>382524509
Yeah, there's singleplayer company.
>>
>>382523762
magic duels
>>
>>382524442
hey let's play
HEY LET'S PLAY
>>
Gwent is interesting and relatively generous.
Play actual MTGO instead of the shitty imitators.
>>
Gwent or Elder Scrolls Legends. Both games are significantly generous and have an obscene amount of variety between classes.

Eternal has the issue where the only viable deck types are mid range garbage.

Shadowverse is steadily becoming obscenely more and more expensive with each new expansion thanks to the fact that you NEED 3+ legendaries for a higher tier deck.

And Hearthstone isn't actually that bad right now, but I can't recommend that garbage for long-term.

Faeria and Duelyst are dying.

And on a side note, anyone that says "x card game isn't p2w because you can climb to max rank with shitty aggro lists" needs to honestly fuck off.
>>
>>382525284
It's also fucking dead. It's impossible to balance and CDPR is too slow to create new content for it to keep it interesting.
>>
Play commander at your local LGS, fag.
>>
>>382525585
>you NEED 3+ legendaries
No, you don't. The current best deck in the game only needs two legendary cards.
>>
>>382525764
You need 3 of each of those legendaries, so yeah it's minimum 3+ legendaries for a deck.

And like Hearthstone, given how frequent the meta will shift with how often they release cards, and how strong legendaries end up being over half the time, as well as the neutral legendary package being extremely overpowering and will only increase in power over time, it's nothing more than an obscene money sink that is only advantageous if you've been around since the initial release of the game.
>>
>>382525683
Yeah not until every single cocksucker at these local events stop running blue, or at least attempt to make their decks interesting without forcing blue in it.
>>
>>382525683
>at your local LGS
But the people there smell so bad...
>>
Duelyst
>>
File: Screenshot_20170702_131110.png (36KB, 966x588px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170702_131110.png
36KB, 966x588px
>>382528827
More like Deadlyst
>>
>>382524509
Duel Links is probably the best card game at the moment if you like solo content.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.