[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this game any good? I just pirated it, and I wanna know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: header.jpg (50KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
50KB, 460x215px
Is this game any good? I just pirated it, and I wanna know if it's worth the effort to install and play.
>>
>>382520515
Best sing-a-long and explosion simulator.
>>
>>382520515
You get to experience two different games by just changing the voice acting. It's a good price for what you are getting.
>>
Yes.
Good thread OP
>>
To save our mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces, we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!
>>
>>382521271
What's the difference?
>>
>>382520515
Go play online
>>
>All this fps drop
>>
>>382521648
ah shit this is an online game? With other people doing the same mission? Shit I may as well buy it then.
>>
File: 1203825187409.jpg (210KB, 583x638px) Image search: [Google]
1203825187409.jpg
210KB, 583x638px
>>382521641
English is a campy 60's movie, japanese is MuvLuv Alternative
>>
>>382521704
Good luck finding a lobby, the online is pretty much dead at this point.
>>
EDF is entirely playable solo, though the Air Raider will have some difficulty until one manages to get either a limpet launcher that isn't hot fucking garbage or MOTHERFUCKING VOLTRON, DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE
>>
>>382521886
oh well at least I didn't buy it then.
>>
>>382521876
Which would you recommend? It being super serious sounds interesting, but so does it being campy.
>>
>>382522014
Both are good, depends entirely on your mood.
I've been switching back and forth, your problem is rather whether you understand japanese well enough or not since the jap dub is unsubbed. So I guess english might be more to your liking.
>>
>>382522154
Ah, well English it is then. I do like Jap dubs sometimes just because of how cool the voice actors sound, like with Titanfall 2, but those are usually subbed.
>>
>>382521419
Our soldiers are prepared for any alien threat.
The Navy sends it's ships, the Air Force sends it's jets.
And nothing can withstand our fixed bayonets.
THE EDF DEPLOYS!
>>
>>382522371
For most games I agree with you. The exceptions where the english is more preferable are the Souls series and this game.

>>382521931
My personal method of getting weapons on inferno is Preventing Landfall > Crash > Death Queen.

If you have the fire nereid you can farm the Crimson mission with the Air Raider without dying.
>>
It's simple campy run and gun with lots of enemies that explode in spectacular ways. It's good if you like those mindless shmups with some grinding. Multiple difficulties (better drops on harder difficulties), and like 99 stages gives it a lot of replay value. Four classes, all play differently and get different weapons. It's online too, and sort of active. You'll find like 5-10 games going at a time. Splitscreen too if that's your thing, but not online.

Highly recommend, but not at full price unless you're a fan
>>
>>382523289
Our forces have now dwindled and we pull back to regroup.
The enemy has multiplied and formed a massive group.
We better beat these bugs before we're all turned to soup.
The EDF deploys!
>>
>>382521886
It's already dead on PC?
I play on PS4 and there's almost always few rooms active. Even more active since EDF5 was announced.
>>
>>382524290
There's like 20-30 lobbies right now
>>
>>382521886
There's a shit ton of lobbies up yesterday the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>382520515
the most fun I've had with a video game in years
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.