[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would a new mario game be like if it was made by bethesda?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

What would a new mario game be like if it was made by bethesda?
>>
File: 1497839216561.jpg (47KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1497839216561.jpg
47KB, 500x348px
>>382520503
Depends on which Bethesda we're talking about.

Morrowind: It's like cryptworlds but a platformer
Oblivion: Super mario 64 but 50 hours long and a more muted soundtrack/themes and a piercing melancholy feeling you get traversing the levels
Skyrim: it's just empty fields with goombas and you clip through the floor and ragdoll into the air a lot
>>
>>382520594
haha lol Bethesda is so bad amirite?
>>
>>382520798
are you retarded?

Morrowind and oblivion were good games. Ever since skyrim came out and they started to appeal to the lowest common denominator Bethesda rpgs have been shit.
>>
>>382520961
>Ever since skyrim came out and they started to appeal to the lowest common denominator
That was Oblivion, you were too underage to realize it was just as bad as Skyrim.

Now you're barking at underage kids who think Skyrim is a good game. Full circle.
>>
>>382520503
Just imagine what a super realistic mario game would be like.

>Deformed mario like in OP's image.
>Dirty overalls, probably smelly as shit.
>Levels are in a Sewer, Mario gagging throughout the game.
>Goombas are disgusting, vile creatures that need to be stomped on. They're literally living, walking piles of shit.
>Blood and shit everywhere when they're stomped on.
>Mutant turtles with wings
>Bowser is a grotesque beast with horrible breath.
>Peach is some sort of meth addict who is "queen of the mushroom kingdom" which is an analogy for her always being on shrooms.
>>
File: Mario Smoke.jpg (144KB, 1280x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mario Smoke.jpg
144KB, 1280x1000px
>>382520503
Would be pretty crazy.
>>
>>382520503
Fucking armor for Yoshi, dual wielding fireballs, severe letter-boxing; and on top of all that, PAID MODS.
>>
>>382521476
>"IMMA YA PROM DATE, YOU SACK OF-A SHEET"
>>
>>382520503
Pretty awful I imagine. Then again, Bethesda games are walking sims so they might actually do a platformer well.
>>
I feel like it would have those bethesda signature clunky 90s MMO jump physics with a little added height and uncanny valley voice acting. Mario's footsteps crunch on the rendering brickscape as a goombas rubbery shuffling turns to an uncomfortable grinding squeal as it aggros you. You hit the jump button and mario grunts into a "woo hooo" and awkwardly rainbow arcs into the squishy looking gonna that for some reason makes a crunch sound. It's got a fancy crafting system and involved side quests for toad. Fire flowers drop your framerates to 2fps. They are still somehow satisfying to use.
>>
>>382522189
*goomba not gonna
>>
It would just be Skyrim with a single optional Mario hat item.
>>
>>382520503
bad
>>
>>382521476
So Boogerman?
>>
I have some cool "realistic Mario" images I've saved over the years, but I can't find them. Pretend there's a really cool one attached to my post please.
>>
File: gummyworms.jpg (95KB, 607x579px) Image search: [Google]
gummyworms.jpg
95KB, 607x579px
>>382522565
Your image is so real I can almost feel the skin
>>
>>382522790
Yeah it's almost gross. Like that mlb 2k17 glitch
>>
>>382522790
>>382522910
thanks guys
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.