[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else feel sorry for him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: smiling inafune.jpg (171KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
smiling inafune.jpg
171KB, 400x403px
Anyone else feel sorry for him?
>>
not really, no
>>
>>382517032

Why not?
>>
>>382516985
>Promised a lot, got WAY more money than he planned to make the game on and delivered basically nothing
Not really no, i learned a lot from the whole thing however
>>
No. I feel more sorry for all the Capcom arcade developers who left because they had basically become obsolete. They had become masters of their craft, but suddenly their games just weren't making enough money.
>>
>>382517097
Business nigga can't focus on making one game good he has to jump up and run the gamut licensing cartoons and merch and other games and basically he's an unfaithful director and he made a mediocre game as a result.
>>
>>382517219
>director

he's never been a director. Artist turned producer, turned executive turned CEO.
>>
It sucks that it ended this way.
>>
It cost 3.8 million fan money.

But at least we saw that Inafune was a hackfraud.

For me, that was worth it.
>>
Is he going to fuck Bloodstained too?
>>
>>382519471

he has nothing to do with it. But Inti is working on both, and they seem terrible at Unreal + 3D.
>>
Honestly I had doubts when I saw Beck's design

Mega Man's is such a basic, classic look based on Astro Boy and has that cute, simple charm to it. Beck looks overdesigned as fuck and takes the worst of the EXE/Zero/ZX designs without any of the good aspects of them. The Mighty Numbers themselves weren't so bad, and even Call's Roll copy design wasn't too terrible either

But Beck? He looks like shit
>>
So what happened with all those "dinner with Inafune" backers? I can only imagine it being awkward as hell
>>
File: mega toku kitamura.jpg (491KB, 811x1041px) Image search: [Google]
mega toku kitamura.jpg
491KB, 811x1041px
>>382519804

have you read the interview with director Kitamura? He reveals many Mega Man secrets, including his influence on Mega Man's design. Some of it was obviuos, like Astro Boy, but he discusses toku series which I hadn't considered.

http://shmuplations.com/megaman/
>>
>>382520264
That sounds so charming. Kinda wished Powered Up had that or something

Honestly Classic Mega Man is still my favorite of the Mega Man designs. I also have a soft spot for the MM1 Robot Masters
>>
File: 1497715223413.png (943KB, 900x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1497715223413.png
943KB, 900x1077px
No. Inafune gets literally everything he deserves. He killed Mega Man Legends 3, Devil May Cry, and Lost Planet because he had this stupid hardon for western games. He's a fucking terrible person.
>>
>>382516985
He's a rich middle aged Japanese man, why the fuck should I feel sorry for him?
>>
What is he even doing right now?

Haven't heard about him since his "It's better than nothing" talk.
>>
>>382520581
I wish we could've gotten Megaman Powered Up 2.
>>
>>382516985
"creator of megaman"

No lol
>>
If this were his first screw-up it would've been easier to sympathize with him but he's no stranger to it as seen with the Kaio fiasco just a year or 2 before MN9.

Also he kept talking shit on the Japanese game industry and slowly pushing Crapcom towards western bullshit. He may be gone from Capcom but his effect lingers on with their business practices
>>
talk shit about japanese game development for not being innovative enough ->
attempts to make a copy of a game series that has maybe the least innovation of any non sports series, that capcom's been making for 30 years

fuck fof

fuck off
>>
No Recore was a fun game
>>
>>382524026
Because he barely touched development besides rushing it out to release like a retard
>>
>>382523048
>He's a rich middle aged Japanese man,

He was always a salary man. he never got profits from any game he worked on. As a producer and Exec, he'd make decent money, but I doubt he's swimming in money now.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.