[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How am I supposed to beat him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

How am I supposed to beat him?
>>
Don't even bother shooting if you didn't load your gun, always move clockwise around him, get the healing items scatered around on the slow-mo sections and most importantly ________git gud_________
>>
you're fighting yourself, cant you see?
>>
>>382515873
charge shots only
>>
>>382515873
He is actually easy
Just wait until you get to The Burst, the final sequence will fuck you up
>>
Boss theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tmPfZPMWsA
>>
File: d96.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>382515873
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7ueZfmzkI0
>>
Hit him 15% of the time and the game will declare you the winner.
>>
File: 1426500000324.jpg (73KB, 524x468px) Image search: [Google]
1426500000324.jpg
73KB, 524x468px
>>382518719
Fuck that final phase, the rest of the fight is mind numbing until you get to the last part, which royally fucks you.
>>
Got A rank from each boss with Furier difficulty. S rank is too autistic for me. Also beat Bernard but with C rank.
This is one of those games where you get better at it as you play it.
>>
Has anyone tried the new boss DLC? I saw it while browsing PSN's Mid-Year-Totally-Not-A-Summer-Sale selection, and I was surprised they would do something like that.
>>
This game was fun
>>
Charge shots + not shooting at all if things are getting a bit hectic.
Certain phases of the fight are really easy to avoid damage and wait for health drops if you don't contribute to the bullet spam by firing at him
>>
>>382519872
What a strange and new concept.
>>
I actually never beat him. I had a problem where I'd take him down to one of the last phases and I'd get knocked down. The game would just soft lock. He'd keep taunting me but nothing happened. Left the game running for 5 minutes before calling it.

And then it happened the second time, too.
>>
>>382520496
The Flame is great, and honestly should have been in the base game. He uses almost all the previous mechanics, and makes up for The Beat's simple fight. But he was Xbox exclusive or something.
>>
>>382515873
Patience
>>
File: adfsasffsaffsa.jpg (33KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
adfsasffsaffsa.jpg
33KB, 500x442px
>I still can't beat the star on furier
Is this the limit of my ability?
>>
>>382521982
Seriously? Push a button to get up. They are supposed to do that
>>
Where are the boss' names displayed ? Didn't remember any being shown during the game.

It's a fun game, I dropped it after a few tries at the final boss. Getting my shit pushed in three seconds after spending 10 minutes of bullshit invisible chase is not my idea of fun.
>>
File: 1498311676226.png (345KB, 625x423px) Image search: [Google]
1498311676226.png
345KB, 625x423px
>>382523226

same senpai

i keep getting so close in the final phase but i always choke
>>
>>382524574
>Where are the boss' names displayed ?
in the practice menu
>>
Make every second count...
>>
The main problem i have with this game is the filler bullshit leading up to the challenging parts of each boss fight. I get that it shouldnt start you on the exact part you died on, but come the fuck on. The old guy was one of the worst offenders.
>>
>>382524784
I'll add crossbow mercy to that list
>>
I really liked Furi because of how well the boss fights were designed. I really enjoyed the retry system because it lets you have a bunch of goes at a difficult phase that you might be particularly stuck on

all the bosses are pretty fair in terms of design except the burst's final stage on Furier fuck that RNG wall bullshit
>>
>>382524784
Maybe you should git gud my friend
>>
>>382521982
Press a fucking button.
>>
>>382524898
Honestly that's the hardest part of the game, that phase
>>
>>382525092

i feel like winning that phase relies too heavily on where the walls pop up

the only reason i passed it was because I got lucky with some of the spawns. some other times the wall spawns as far as possible behind a billion projectiles and it's ridiculously hard to get there without getting hit
>>
>>382524784

He is definitely THE worst offender as you spend a fuckload of time fighting his constructs instead of him. The Burst comes close with her "teehee let me skedaddle to the other side of the arena if you've found me" horseshit in three phases. Feels like just padding.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
Hope you guys aren't casuals and beat Bernard.

I wish they actually had the time to give him a proper visuals, though.
>>
>>382515873
Excellence is not an art, it's pure habit. We are what we repeatedly do
>>
I love this game, but I first dropped it when I got stuck on the underwater dude on Furier. Then I replayed it, and now I'm stuck at crossbow Mercy on Furier. I really wanna get good, but I just don't have the focus to do all that bullet dodging
>>
>>382525987
It took me 17 hours to beat all bosses on Furier and I am turbo casual.You can do it
>>
One of the few games where bsses have actually profound lines.

"Only your very best will do"
>>
I sure didn't beat him first try but it's not that hard, just keep trying it's gonna come eventually

Btw thanks for reminding me about this game
>>
File: 1498301299929.jpg (95KB, 739x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498301299929.jpg
95KB, 739x416px
>>382526267
>"Do I look unconquerable to you?"
There's something about a boss acknowledging that he's not invincible that makes him seem way, WAY more awesome
>>
>>382526267
>>382528814
>"what would you do if you had an eternity to do nothing but wait?.."
>"he trained..."
The Edge was the best boss
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.