[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill, fuck, marry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: sony-nintendo-microsoft.png (90KB, 466x328px) Image search: [Google]
sony-nintendo-microsoft.png
90KB, 466x328px
choose your console-manufacturfu.
>>
>>382515612
Kill Sony, fuck Microsoft, and marry Nintendo.
>>
>>382515687

fpbp
>>
>>382515687
nice try nintenbro.
>>
Fuck Sony, Marry Nintendo and Kill Memesoft
>>
>>382515612
I separate the art from the artist, thank you very much.
>>
>>382515821
this
>>
>>382515612
I'll take Microsoft and Nintendo and kill Sony.
>>
>>382515612
Kill Sony kill Microsoft kill Nintendo
It shouldn't take this many posts to get it right
>>
Marry Sony
Fuck Nintendo
Kill Microsoft
>>
kill microsoft

fuck sony

marry nintendo

anyone who doesn't say kill microsoft is memeing
>>
>>382517939
Sony needs to fucking die.
>>
You can't kill microsoft
They are barely in the gaming jndustry
Xbox is a pet project to them.
>>
>>382515612
Kill Microsoft with open sores, fuck Sony with batteries so explosive that Al Qaeda starts using them, marry Nintendo to ARM!
>>
Microsoft has Halo and Master Chief, Nintendo has Metroid and Samus Aran, Sony has.... they need to step their game up.
>>
>>382518301
Who cares? I'd gladly kill Microsoft just to put an end to the monopoly of Wangblows.
>>
>>382515687
This
>>
File: from the headlines.jpg (55KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
from the headlines.jpg
55KB, 627x627px
>>382515612
Kill Sony with Rodongs, fuck Microsoft with a security flaw in Office through which whole systems are wrecked, marry Nintendo to Apple.
>>
File: scorched tank.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
scorched tank.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>382515612
Kill Sony with Rodongs, Kill Nintendo with Rodongs, Kill Microsoft with new long range nuclear Rodongs.
>>
but clearly Kill Microsoft, Fuck Sony and Marry Nintendo is the only logical answer desu senpai
>>
>>382518018
t. micro$hill
>>
>>382518512
halo sucks ballz tho let's get with the times
>>
>>382520405
>brought dudebros, SJWs, feminist, and casuals to gaming
>rips everyone off with their unoriginal ideas that copy the competition
Nah, Sony can fuck right off.

>>382520520
Halo shits on anything Sony has. Why doesn't Sony have a sci-fi ip that stars a badass in a space suit killing aliens on a ancient alien planet? Nintendo has this franchise, Microsoft has this franchise, why doesn't Sony, what they hate sci-fi unless it's another Last of Us simulator?
>>
>>382515612
Nintendo is the kind of girl that "forgets" the pill and gets pregnant and then you have to support her and her son for 18 years.
>>
>>382521253
uncharted 4 is way better then halo 5 common meng. if scifi fps is your thing get titanfall, its multiplat. aint worth buying a bone for a dead franchise
>>
Kill Nintendo
Fuck MS
Marry Sony
Then kill MS cause she may cause trouble with our marriage
>>
>>382515687
Fpbp
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.