[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Zero new enemy types in the DLC But hey, those costumes huh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>Zero new enemy types in the DLC
But hey, those costumes huh
>>
They look cool but I wish they did something new.
Also annoying that you can't upgrade or dye them.
>>
>>382511538
>DLC2 comes out in Christmas

fuck
>>
Does the phantom armor have a set bonus?
>>
>>382513085
No.
>>
>>382511538
Still better than what they charge for P5's costumes

like jesus atlus
>>
>>382511538
>>382511538
If you could have one classic Zelda enemy fully implemented in BotW, what would it be?
>>
File: fairy.jpg (100KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fairy.jpg
100KB, 1280x720px
>>382511538

MFW THEY'RE GOING TO RE-RELEASE BOTW IN 2018 WITH ALL DLC
>>
>>382511538

will Midna make an appearance in the 2ND DLC? I kind of hope so.
>>
>>382513947

>DELUXE
>>
>>382511538
no gold bokoblins?
>>
File: ready.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
ready.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
At least I had fun getting this thing. Wonder how much bonus durability it has now, literally all I care about anyway.
>>
Is this worth the price? Seems a bit steep for what looks like not a lot of content.
>>
>>382514423
If you don't think it's worth it, wait until they show whatever the second pack consists of. All we know is that it expands the story and adds a dungeon.

Personally I like the idea of hard mode, but I think it should have been included from the start, so I'm gonna wait and see what's up with the second pack.
>>
>>382514205
Well, the base mastersword in the awakened state is 11400 damage worth of durability. I don't know if they made the mastersword infinite with trial or not.
>>
>>382514658
I don't think so. It's power is just upgraded to 60 permanently instead of being 30 when outside of beasts/Hyrule Castle.
>>
>>382513947
At full retail prices I hope!
>>
>>382511717

Probably a place holder. Mario odyssey was set for "Winter" as well and the release date ended up being October. I can see the next set of DLC being released October or November unless they wanna use it to push holiday sales even further.
>>
>>382511538
Those costumes that offer nothing new and can't be upgraded so are completely useless.

>>382513915
Redeads & Gibdos
Proper Stalfos
Darknuts/Iron Knuckles

BotW has quest enemy diversity of any Zelda game. Possibly the second-most disappointing thing about the game, next to the combat.
>>
>>382513947
It'll be a my nintendo reward in a year or two.
>>
>>382516136
>so are completely useless.

I bet the Phantom pants and top are getting picked up in every speed run route from now on.
Maybe not any% since it's already so optimized, but they are kind of right on the way to the castle, so there's a possibility they turn out faster.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.