[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong with him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 2.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
102KB, 512x512px
What went wrong with him?
>>
>>382510623
Common daddy issues in Persona series, only this one top off the others
>>
A worse Jun from P2
>>
>>382510623
They turned him into a completely different character when he was fine the way he was
>>
File: DBhTHWuVwAAf_3a.png (422KB, 850x988px) Image search: [Google]
DBhTHWuVwAAf_3a.png
422KB, 850x988px
>>382511772
Jun Kurosu's face + Tatsuya Sudou's personality + Reiji Kido's backstory = Akechi Goro

>Jun was manipulated and brainwashed by Nyarlathotep, but he managed to be free from it and join back the party

>Sudou constantly always hearing Nyarlathotep's whisper until he became insane because of it.

>Reiji's half brother and the main of the antagonist of Persona 1, Takahisa Kandori, is also possessed by Nyarlathotep trough disguising as his persona.

So prepare yourself for him getting possessed in the spinoff
>>
>>382510623
Nothing.
>>
>>382510623
He didn't get to come back and fight Yaldabaoth with you. Fucking bullshit game.
>>
Would've been a much better character if he was actually a moral foil to the Phantom Thieves instead of just revealing "wahey I was crazy and evil the whole time."

It felt like the game didn't have the balls to actually challenge what the PT did from a moral stance. You could argue it was justified, but they were still essentially brainwashing people, which is toeing a pretty fucking thin ethical line.
>>
>>382512301
>Nyarly strikes back

Really? I don't think Hashino want to use Persona 1 or 2 assets out of respect for Tadashi
>>
>>382510623
He's pancakefag.

Waffles are superior.
>>
>>382510623
It was too obvious he was the traitor. He should of been a party member early in the game or all party members should have some motive to be the traitor.
>>
>>382514694
Muffins are better anon
>>
>>382510623
We didn't meet a few years ago
>>
>>382510623
Who is Akechi's face edited onto here? P5 is my first in the series so sorry if I'm not getting an obvious reference
>>
>>382510623
he was a better version of the whole "mirror image of the protagonist" thing they tried doing with Adachi

unfortunately it sucks as a plot point anyway so it was still bad
>>
>>382512301
More like reverse Jun

>Jun likes his nice dad and detest his egotistical mom
>Akechi likes his nice mom and detest his egotistical dad
>Jun help his fake dad (Nyarly in disguise) out of respect and trust
>Akechi help his actual dad but plan to cross him later
>Jun is Joker-Akechi try to kill Joker
>Jun is a villain then join the team-Akechi join the team then reveal himself as villain
>>
>>382517337
Jun it's just his face. His insanity and power-hungry political father with conspiracy is certainly inspired by Sudo.
>>
>>382511825
Akechi was kinda boring until they made him edgy desu
>>
Akechi was such an obvious twist from the start of the game when they tell you you were betrayed

Hell his name even sounds like Adachi
>>
>>382520279
Adachi has nothing to do with it though.
The nip version of sherlock holmes is called Akichi kogoro
>>
>>382520279
He is not the twist for fuck sake, you why do people always say that shit
>>
>>382520279
Just a reminder that Mitsuhide Akechi is literally japan's version of Judas.

They weren't even trying to hide it.
>>
>>382520627
>>382522382
>Kogoro Akechi: Detective Akechi Goro
>Mitsuhide Akechi : Hitman Akechi Goro
>>
>>382516926
He appears like this in-game, it's a spoiler
>>
>>382510623
Stupid ass revenge plan. Should've killed Shidou and be done with it already
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.