[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the 4 were the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Sly Cooper.png (103KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
Sly Cooper.png
103KB, 400x222px
Which of the 4 were the best?
>>
2 was the best

1 and 3 were good
4 lost the magic
>>
>>382507258
Been thinking about emulating the series. Sell me on spending my time with it.
>>
1 was like stealth crash bandicoot but it wasn't padded, pretty fun.

2 actually turned it into more of a stealth game, had tons of content (some parts were horrible, like the prison island or whatever), but it was mostly good.

3 was like 2 but not as fun or charming.

so 2 > 1 > 3
>>
>>382507341
Murrayfag detected.
4 > 1 > 2 > 3
The game is called Sly Cooper, not Sly and friends.
>>
>>382507435
OP here. These games made up my Childhood. Very tight controls, Wonderful voice acting. Enjoyable mini games, Good humor. Great story. Highly HIGHLY recommend. I'm about to find an emulator to re-play all of them as well.
>>
2 was the best but 3>4>1 after that
>>
>>382507258
Shut up, Dalmez.
>>
>>382507640
Check out the Emulation General over at /vg/, they have a wiki that recommends emulators and settings, and you should be able to ask them anything if you run into any speed bumps.
>>
>>382507258
dalmez. more like gay
>>
>furshit

no thanks
>>
They were all pretty good except for 1. I used to like 3 the most hands down but playing it more recently I don't like how cheery welcoming the atmosphere is compared to 2.
>>
>>382507341
4 would have been great if they hadn't pulled the bullshit twist with Penelope
>>
File: 1446198289696.png (832KB, 954x933px) Image search: [Google]
1446198289696.png
832KB, 954x933px
>>382507258
All of them are terrible.
>>
>>382508000
Why?
>>
>>382507640
Oh, and the PCSX2 wiki has been down for a while, but you should try using the Wayback Machine with the pages on the Sly games there, to see if there's any settings you'd need to change before playing.
>>
>>382509074
Thanks man. Really appreciate it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.