[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yeah, it was too expensive, but I bought it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: modern warfare remastered.jpg (78KB, 600x406px) Image search: [Google]
modern warfare remastered.jpg
78KB, 600x406px
Yeah, it was too expensive, but I bought it.
>>
i do want it but 40 really seems like too much
>>
Thanks for cintributing to the festering shit pile that is AAA gaming, don't forget to buy the DLC again too, which is more expensive than it was 10 years ago.
kill yourself
>>
>>382507251
>don't forget to buy the DLC again too
I won't do that. I really just want to play the campaign.
>>
>>382507251
>being this mad about video games
>>
Is it even worth it? I heard the campaign is a great graphical upgrade but multiplayer fucked things over with "remastered" DLC and forcing the loot boxes into it.
>>
>>382507251
Fucking bullshit that they charge that much and don't even include the dlc.
>>
>>382508268
multiplayer seems to have 90% people who are shit and hide with assault rifles mostly m16s. and you have retards that miss 10 times and keep trying to quick scope
>>
Did it allready release on ps4 store as a standalone?
>>
>>382509141
yeah a few days ago
>>
File: tvj-D5G4.jpg (18KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
tvj-D5G4.jpg
18KB, 512x512px
>initially the only way to get it was with infinite warfare
>$40 for a 10 year old game
>having to pay more for the same DLC from 10 years ago
>adding micro-transactions in a 10 year old game
Is there really any debate of who the worst publisher is?
>>
>>382508268
Multiplayer fucked up, it's not a perfect recreation of the original and you're far better off just getting the original on Steam (10 bucks right now) if you want that. Spawn system was changed, the new version of the engine feels differently, it's not really CoD 4. Not to mention nobody plays it on Steam
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.