[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, who'd you pick?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
So, who'd you pick?
>>
>>382504259
Fergus, I believe he's canon, too. Hendrix showing up if you pick the other guy is pretty sweet though.
>>
The Scottish guy
>>
What the fuck am I looking at?
>two sissy white men get POUNDED while old man watches
>>
Fergus all the way.
>>
>>382504259
I chose Wyatt to live because that was the right thing to do. Fergus knew what he was in for, while Wyatt was just a kid. " It's a war. People die. "
>>
>>382504259
You mean to have their eyes taken out? The guy on the right.
>>
>>382506371
Wyatt also looked up to BJ and to choose him to die would reeeeeally be a shit thing to do
>>
The guy that lets you hotwire doors
>>
>>382506183
You're given a choice between which guy to save, your experienced badass singing Scottish squad captain, or some kid who shows promise.
>>382506371
It's not the right thing to do, the threat you're dealing with is too large to risk it all on some new guy who doesn't know shit about fuck about dick.
>>
>>382504259
Wyatt's young and smart, he took out the big dog with a single grenade.

Fergus has a great accent, but he led everyone straight into this shitshow, he's an old dog who's set in his ways.
>>
Wyatt
I owed him one.
>>
If Fergus timeline is canon that's a pretty cowardly thing for BJ to do
>>
>softies that picked Wyatt
evry tim
>>
>>382506838
>softies
the only way you could be even more edgy is if you said "civilians"
>>
The old one. Didn't want some pussy kid to be my partner in a war
>>
Wyatt. Fergus had his run.
>>
File: 1481669497507.jpg (21KB, 356x314px) Image search: [Google]
1481669497507.jpg
21KB, 356x314px
do people really remember these character's names? i had to choose between one bug-eyed atrocity or another, was it really supposed to be any kind of impactful? the only character i remembered after beating the game was Tekla, and i only know BJ because it's a reboot.
>>
>>382507149
Did you forget to take your ADHD pills while you played the game or something kiddo.
>>
>>382505956
I think Wyatt is in New Colossus. I'm not 100% but I think the acid dropping guy who sees the cartoon chameleon is Wyatt.
>>
>>382507149
also this, old blood was a better game because you actually got to shoot people instead of walk around a giant facility looking for a rock
>>
played through twice to see the difference it it's pretty much nothing
The game was fucking terrible and I don't remember a single character's name
>>
>>382506513
Its the classic "youth vs experience" choice. do you pick the older more experienced soldier or the younger one with the potential to be great.
>>
File: 1473609936919.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1473609936919.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>382507353
>played through the entire game twice
>its terrible
>>
>>382506993
do a Wyatt playthrough. he turns into kind of a badass. plus he's friends with Jimi Hendrix so thats pretty fucking cool.
>>
>>382507249
sorry pussyfag but my life dosent revolve around video games
>>
>>382507249
not really, i just didn't realize they were supposed to be actual characters until they'd been and gone.

>>382507312
Old Blood shook off the idea that they could write good plot or setpieces and focused on medium sized arenas for the combat, which you're right in saying was the only good thing about the game.

don't get me wrong, i enjoyed the games, but i really don't understand how people even noticed the characters and story were there.
>>
File: 1419550205047.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1419550205047.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>>382507598
>my life doesn't revolve around video games
>on a video game image board
>>
>>382507490
I wouldn't say terrible but I think it's barely decent. Had a lot of fat that could've been trimmed. Budget should've gone toward more enemy and level variety, better AI, more inventive guns, etc. instead of horribly implemented stealth mechanics, cutscenes, shitty tacked-on fetch missions that are only there to expand on boring characters that have barely anything to do with the game at all; music was completely forgettable, borderline non-existant, and what the fuck is the point of having secrets if the map is going to show them to you on subsequent playthroughs anyways. Also the graphics, good lord.

Gunplay was fine and that's pretty much it.
>>
>>382505956
>>382507289
Both Fergus and Wyatt are in the New Colossus trailer so I assume the game'll let you pick which one survived 1946 in some early game thing.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.