[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/me shoots the officer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: rebel!!.jpg (55KB, 570x680px) Image search: [Google]
rebel!!.jpg
55KB, 570x680px
/me shoots the officer
>>
come on guys i wanna discuss rp again
>>
(OOC) wow RDM admin to me!!!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>382506885
>That grey color pallet
Every server just bumps up the saturation by a shit ton these days, it's shitty looking.
>>
I tried to play again for laughs a month ago and everything was checkerboard on downtown even though I made sure to download hl2 tf2 etc and I'm too lazy to figure out why
>>
i dont know where to rp anymore, all the servers seem so fucking low quality now a days. I don't know if I'm elitist or what but a lot of the players are just fucking stupid and illiterate.
>>
>>382505140
the last thread was pretty good, yeah, but at this point all we can really do is post stories

>>382506972
>>382507062
why bother at this point, theres like a billion more games where you could have fun trolling people
>>
>>382506885
RDMing is fun but you're just a giant douche
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz33Wlq0A6I

>cannot join any server without 500+ mb worth of content downloads
>all of them have a shitload of vehicles and sportscars despite the maps being completely inappropriate for them
>shitload of paid addons
>will never join a simple comfy DarkRP server again
>>
>>382507491
All I usually do when I RP is go hardcore Hitman or make a super comfy Gun Store using CS props.

Usually all I ever get are people that compliment my store but they never buy anything, raiders, and mouth breathers.
>>
>>382504123
HL2RP is way worse than Darkrp, everyone there has a severe case of OCD and autism.

>try to initiate scenarios with citizens
>they either ignore you or give you the original and convincing "um uhhh hi...? *shifts awkwardly* " response
>try to initiate scenarios with CP
>they just beat your ass and ban you
>>
>>382510154
>want to hl2rp really bad
>all the good servers are gone and only pop up for weeks at a time
yeah i notice a lot of what you said, it's fucking awful to get into now. I want to go back to when it was good, and open to newcomers.
>>
File: 3624187658956.png (143KB, 540x548px) Image search: [Google]
3624187658956.png
143KB, 540x548px
Only reason there are so little good RP servers is because there's no more passion for a good experience these days. When people put in money to build something up, all they can think of is how it benefits themselves. They treat server management as if it's a business instead of a thing to build a community around.

Why you see automated messages every hour asking you to donate for "supporter tier" or "VIP" or God forbid "mod." Who cares about a good role playing experience when all you have to do is spend five dollars from your BK check to get an OP set up and just run around and practically RDM anyone who's weaker than you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.