[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people who don't even own a switch so mad at this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1818.jpg (247KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1818.jpg
247KB, 1200x630px
Why do people who don't even own a switch so mad at this game?
>>
>>382502823
Is this worth 400 dollars? Including Mario, but that ain't out.
>>
Still salty over MGSV.

They have a personal grudge against games falling for the open world sandbox meme
>>
>>382502823
cause its on emulation and wii U ?

better question is why do Switch fags pretend it is an exclusive
>>
>>382502872
it's $300
but why not apply that odd logic to the ps4. I can't even name one game worth owning on that thing.
>>
>>382502823
Are you new here ?
We are autistic
>>
>>382503079
The best experience is on switch.

So far all the negativity I've seen are from people who never played the game.

Or those pretending they own the game but have only watched play throughs so they can back up their arguments.

What a sad life to live.
>>
File: nnnnd.jpg (253KB, 1285x765px) Image search: [Google]
nnnnd.jpg
253KB, 1285x765px
>>382503445
well i can confirm that its a mediocre open world game anon. All this hunting and climbing to tag shits are just like Ubi's cancerous releases

sleep well tonight
>>
>>382503097
I live in Canada. With both the Switch and this I'll be shelling out $480 or so.
>>
File: odyssey.jpg (81KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
odyssey.jpg
81KB, 960x540px
>>382504470
>$99.99 CAD
>>
>>382504470
>10% taxes, and soon paid online.

just upgrade ur cpu and emulate
>>
>>382502823
I really like the game but the new DLC is pretty disappointing
Really hope the second one is better
>>
>>382504470
So, uh, anyone gonna tell me if it's even remotely worth it?

I also don't have a PC.
>>
>>382506878
lol
>>
>>382502823

I'm not mad at the game. I'm mad at the obnoxious Nintendo fans who are about 5 years old who cannot accept that other people do not think it is the best game in the history of gaming. It's not even in the top 5 Zelda games. Anyone who doesn't immediately proclaim it so is either a Playstation fanboy or jealous.
>>
>>382509861
Jesus ever heard of opinions? Both sides are guilty of this
>>
>>382502823
Contrarian behavior. And jealous that their favorite games didn't get scored as high.
>>
>>382503737
Is that a black guy in a zelda game?
>>
Well think of the kind of threads that would be made if the game was getting an average of 8/10

There would be shit posting no matter how it ends up.
>>
>>382510270

I honestly jumped when I walk up to this guy during night.
>>
Because you can play it on wii u and find that its the worst 3d zelda.
>>
>>382503445
>The best experience is on switch.
Pfft, i run it at a higher res and better frame rate on Cemu
>>
>>382502823
Literally nobody cares about zelda. I can assure you 99% of people who don't own a nintendo product do not care about it. Zelda is not that popular, pokemon is.
>>
>>382510459
Can someone give me a ranked list of Zelda best to worst?
>>
Is the game a case of Emperor's New Clothes?
>>
>>382510551
>Zelda is not that popular
How can one person be so wrong.
It is and always will be in the top 5 of most iconic games of all time.
>>
>>382510663
Nah (you) are
>>
>>382510694
That's just called ego and we all have one, friendo.
>>
>>382510771
>implying I give a shit about myself
Haha funny guy anon
>>
>>382510880
That's your ego talking, faggot. We all have self-preservation built into our nature.

Sorry for calling you a faggot, btw :^)
>>
>>382502823
>Why do people who don't even own a switch so mad at this game?

Everyone always looks for reasons to shit on games they can't play to make them feel better about their decisions not to buy the required consoles. You should know this by now.

Also, you're on a site filled with contrarians.
>>
Reminder that capitalists who don't pay their actors, developers, and crew anywhere near enough to put out good, reliable games.

It's like Walmart; they can pump out shit, but no one can compete with their prices.
>>
>>382510676
Most iconic doesn't mean shit in terms of popularity and how many people played a game though. Yes Zelda is a classic, and synonymous with vidya but you are kidding yourself if you think majority of people playing games care about it.
>>
Because their games are bad and they don't want to buy a brand new nogames machine to play it. People were similarly butthurt about Super Mario 64. Just wait 10-20 years and everyone will be reminiscing about how great it was because other devs will still be trying to catch up to it, like OOT.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.