[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Age Builders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: dqb_demo_new-1200x675.jpg (125KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
dqb_demo_new-1200x675.jpg
125KB, 1200x675px
I have never played a Dragon Quest game before, but I still love games like Minecraft and Terraria so naturally, this caught my eye. Is this a good game, /v/?
>>
>>382502589
It's not as creative as mine craft but it does have a more directed dragon quest esque approach.
>>
It's a remake of Dragonquest 1 which is why the story/characters is so good
>>
I never played a DQ game either and it's pretty damn good.
>>
>>382502782
I mostly prefer to explore and adventure in Minecraft anyway than the creative side. Is this game could for exploration and adventuring?

>>382502983
Is it like an exact remake of the first story?
>>
>>382502983
it's a solid game, and does a lot of things you'd wish mindcraft would have
but also lacks online multiplayer and chapters are self-contained from each other

it's a good game, but you can't help feeling that a sequel will be coming give us everything we wanted
>>
>>382502983
It's not a remake. It's a sequel, sorta.
>>
>>382503185
>Is this game could for exploration and adventuring?
*good
and yes
>>
>>382502589
>Dragon Age Builders
>Dragon Age
>Age
>>
>>382503185
>Is this game could for exploration and adventuring?
Yes, hidden items, secrets, underground caves, the whole game is kinda based on exploration actually
>>
>>382503185
> Is this game could for exploration and adventuring?

Is average. All the worlds look similar and the reward for exploring them are straight forward equips like double jump rings, more damage or crit rings, more hp, def, immune to fall damage. These rings are reused in every world. Is mostly the same thing with craft materials. Combat is bare bones and bosses are easy. Its not a bad game but I dont think is worth more than $20.
>>
>>382503630
I forgot to mention that all of the equips you find are removed when you move to the next world and you have to start over from 0. Thats one of the things I didnt like with exploration. You spend time finding cool stuff and when you lose them the rewards in the next world are the same equips.
>>
It was a 20 dollar game sold for 60 dollars
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.