[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the champions DLC be better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: feel free to thank me now.jpg (71KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
feel free to thank me now.jpg
71KB, 1200x675px
Will the champions DLC be better?
>>
File: 1497403579149.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497403579149.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>382501676
Yes because it's gonna have this fluffy fellow!
>>
>better

Oh, did the first DLC come out? I'm guessing by this post that it was shit.

Seems strange to me. Nintendo has usually been on-point with DLCs.
>>
Isn't it more or less confirmed to be the DLC with the actual content?
>>
>>382501767
Yeah, the first DLC is like stuff they forgot to put in or stuff that they couldn't fit into amiibos and sell.
>>
>>382501676
Maybe if the dungeon is actually good. We'll see. I personally don't give a rat's ass about any of the champions.
>>
File: rito village.png (2MB, 2931x1100px) Image search: [Google]
rito village.png
2MB, 2931x1100px
>>382501753
Maybe the Rito will have actual content this time.

>>382501821
I hope so. They haven't hired the voice actors back (according to Sean).
>>
>>382502349
>They haven't hired the voice actors back

Thank Christ
>>
>>382502349
>>382502501
Going back to text-only dialog seems like a real downgrade as far as a DLC goes, even if the voiceovers were shit.
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (195KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
195KB, 1024x1024px
What do you guys think the DLC will be? More dungeons (not shrines) probably, right?

This is most likely a pipe dream, but do you think you'll be able to play as them? Or maybe include some kind of multiplayer or co-op mode, like a raid type of thing?
>>
>>382501821
Only thing that's confirmed is it adds 1 new dungeon and a new story segment
>>
File: Capture.png (2MB, 2343x606px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
2MB, 2343x606px
>>382504703
>>382504703
>More dungeons
one dungeon
>do you think you'll be able to play as them
If we do it'll be some lazy shit like the champions just re-using Link's animations with no real difference in gameplay
>>
>spend more time getting to personally know the characters who help you reach the Divine Beasts (like Prince Sidon and the Gerudo queen) than you do the actual Champions themselves
>if you don't find all the lost memories before you meet the Champions, you pretty much have no context for what they're supposed to mean to Link
>even then there's barely enough interaction between Link and the Champions to make a believable bond

I honestly thought the Champions were the weakest characters in BotW, and I'm not looking forward to the next DLC unless they do something crazy like >>382504703.
>>
>>382505009
If the new dungeon is like Hyrule Castle then that will be cool as fuck.
>>
File: IMG_3025.jpg (34KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3025.jpg
34KB, 480x358px
>>382505009
>one dungeon
Strange. Could it be a raid mode?

I'm probably just projecting at this point. But the thought of playing as Fake Falco makes me excited. But I'm hyping up over nothing.
>>
>>382505315
True, I'm not sure how they could make a 5th divine beast without breaking the established story so far
>>
>>382502349
>Revali is as short as female
what a birdlet
>>
>>382505009
>an original story

Whoop-de-fucking-doo. More generic anime-tier writing.

This new dungeon better not be trash. Also they better not be lazy and put these "new challenges" in the same fucking overworld.
>>
>>382505362
Revalli would break the game because he can fly.
>>
>>382505830
If what >>382505009 said would be true, they'd probably keep the same animations and probably reuse the powers you get from the Champions (i.e. Revali using Revali's Gale, Daruk using Daruk's Protection, etc.).

After typing all of this out...it really does sound like a raid type of thing. Daruk is the tank, Mipha is the healer, and Revali and Urbosa are DPS.
>>
>>382505009
My guess is Link finds the old training grounds (dungeon) that he and the other Champions practiced at to hone their skills. Then, either:
A) Current Link goes through the dungeon, with memory cutscenes fleshing out the relationships between Zelda, Link and the Champions
B) The whole thing is a memory cutscene, where you play as Champion Link along side the other Champions. At the end some treasure is left in a secret spot that, after the memory ends, Current Link knows about and can access and get the treasure.
>>
>>382502349

Why is Kass so big and Revali so smol
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.