[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who likes Rust

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: Rust-760x428.jpg (42KB, 760x428px) Image search: [Google]
Rust-760x428.jpg
42KB, 760x428px
who likes Rust
>>
>>382500838
nobody really. even the people who play it all the time don't really like the game, they just like shitting on other people.
>>
>>382500838
I like until a FUCKING 30 man Klan builds a mega base right next to me and proceeds to ass rap me mercilessly until I rage and leave the server. It's fun if you have someone(s) to play with thogh

*hint hint*
>>
I got this shit for free and haven't even touched it. Looks awful.
>>
>>382500838

DayZ is better
>>
>>382500838
I'd like it if there were servers that ran longer than a month. The long form community/world building is what interests me most, allowing the time for territories and complex relationships to form.
>>
>>382501527
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
>>
>>382500838
>win it from a giveaway
>download it and join a server
>I'm a fucking negress.exe?
>figure out your char is based on steam ID
>go around the server screaming autistic negro shit
>arrive at a larger fort, get shot at
>continue to scream negromantic chants upon the whiteskins
>get ambushed by a whiteskin in a bush
>cant touch dis.exe
>somehow kill him and take his revolver
>1 minute later die due to starvation.
Felt like I was playing a nigger in ethiopia and being hunted by white people.
>>
>>382500838
It's fun. You have to be one humorless dickweed to get genuinely mad at shit like this >>382501387 it's all in jest, go find some friends to play with if you're that competitive or embrace the madness of the tribal instinct and hopelessness of humans.
>>
>>382502053
What the fuck did you just call me?
>>
>>382502053
I dunno dude, the people who go around all day and night destroying people because they have nothing left to do really do kill the fun of the genre.
>>
>>382500838
Mostly children and streamerfags.
>>
>>382502203
The fun of the genre is in responding to that and winning though.
>>
>>382502790
You against an entire 30 man klan. Good luck! Keep fighting the good fight Mr. Cuckold.
>>
>>382502967
maybe get your own clan and stop being a loser?
>>
>>382503207
>just get 10 of your friends to buy the game whats wrong with you man do you not have any friends

kek
>>
>>382502967
>gets continuously assraped to the point of dropping the game rather than getting his own group to survive with
>calls others cuckolds
OK champ.
>>
>>382503207
Nobody wants to be some clan's bitchboy for a month or whatever until they consider you their equal, and people don't have the time to grind resources for 20 hours to rival what the clans can gather in about 30 minutes. Even if you do get enough stuff to fight back, it's very difficult to do anything because you can get dicked on immediately upon leaving your base and lose all of it. It just kind of sucks.
>>
>>382503207
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>382503680
>dropping the game
Where did I say that? Oh yeah, I didn't. Reading comprehension must be a real challenge for you.
>>
>>382503981
Why are you playing a game you don't find fun then? That's like the definition of cuck syndrome.
>>
File: 1498760694749.png (18KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1498760694749.png
18KB, 420x420px
>Still no 24/7 racewar server
>>
settle down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki5cvEPu_e0
>>
>>382504058
It's fun when I am not forced to play the role of a cuckold, something you seem perfectly fine with doing.
>>
>>382500838
Fuck off kike Garry.
>>
>>382500838
I unironically liked Rust better with the original engine. I played over 200 hours of that.
>>
Rust is absolutely horrible for any solo player reeled into buying this game. All of your work goes straight into the toilet as soon as an AK-wielding bandit finds you, and later brings his entire clan to raid your shit.

The game is deliberately designed to make you play like an aggressive, anarchic bandit asshole in order to survive. It's like the wild west, and there are no laws to enforce any kind of peace. Kill or be killed. Peace and truces are only temporary delays to the inevitable.

If you're a solo player that doesn't want to talk to anybody, you will be assraped sooner or later, and ultimately be left disappointed.

If you have 20 steam friends and you know how to be a dick, then you'll have fun and become the dominant force of the entire server in no time.

>muh cynical alpha survivor realism simulator
>such hardcore
>>
>>382505742
>The game is deliberately designed to make you play like an aggressive, anarchic bandit asshole in order to survive. It's like the wild west, and there are no laws to enforce any kind of peace. Kill or be killed. Peace and truces are only temporary delays to the inevitable.
Just like real life
>>
>>382500838
Why does everyone who plays this game have those stupid British/Paki accents?
>>
>>382501527
Go to bed Dean.
>>
>>382502967
>solo
>build tower on beach
>large clan of faggots with rockets come and demand sulfur
>throw beancan grenades at them
>they kill me
>respawn and purge chests
>keep fighting
>they level my tower
>begin to harass them at every turn by placing ladders into their base and camping doors with waterpipe shotguns or crossbows
>finally one night I'm sitting in a bush outside their base
>their in constant conflict with dudes in a large tower up the hill
>their leader comes back and climbs a ladder
>fire bow and arrow into the dark
>fucking nail him in the back of the head
>killed him somehow
>grab all his shit as fast as I can and haul ass as doors opening inside become louder and louder
>race off into the darkness as tracers fly past me
>make it out with AK, bolt action, semi auto pistol, good armor, and lots of ammo
>leader of clan puts a bounty on my head
>occupy abandoned base as new home
>camp their base from a distance with rifles but cant shoot for shit
>never get caught
>server wipes 2 or 3 days later.
>>
>>382501527
I too prefer DayZ to Rust but the player base is the same. Faggots get military gear then just run around killing defenseless noobs. All of these survival sandbox games attract the shittiest people but at least DayZ or Ark have enemies, the enviroment or progression to distract from the senseless PvP sometimes.
>>
>>382507240
sorry your life is horrible
>>
>>382502203
>can't make shit in the start
>there are wooden structures
>oh good i can build a forge an-
>oh yeah there's flamethrowers too
>mfw some fuckface goes around flaming down everything below stone, every goddamn day.

the game is literally Masochism Simulator: 2017. certainly impossible to solo without turtling like a motherfucker on a slow night.
>>
>>382507240
In real life you can see if the naked guy in front of you is packing. In Rust you can hide a rifle up your asshole. It's created a situation where no one can trust anybody at any given moment. It makes trading with neutral parties almost impossible, even before you realize anyone "trading" is almost certainly planning to steal.
>>
>>382509489
Ay Moose
>>
>>382500838
>Rust gifted to me
>Open up a server
>My character is a small-dicked nigger
>Uninstall

I wish I could refund the money to the person that bought it for me.
>>
>>382509774
>In real life you can see if the naked guy in front of you is packing.
Thank god I didn't share your upbringing.
>>
>>382510205
>was a nordic 6'2" ottermode with 10 incher
>chick update
>become a roastie
it's not fair
>>
>forced resets
>solo play is cancer
>rewards neets
>rewards playing in a mob of your most trusted faggots
>no pve to speak of
>forced nigger character

Yeah it stopped being fun when i got a job. And picking on retards or solo players with a herd of faggots is equally boring.
>>
>>382512972
>solo play is cancer
Why would you ever do solo play in an online survival game in the first place?
>>
>>382500838
Rusty people.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.