[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I buy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: nintendo switch.jpg (30KB, 554x369px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo switch.jpg
30KB, 554x369px
Should I buy?
>>
Wait for a new model and actual game library.
>>
yeah. enjoy botw and ...
botw...
Well, at least you can enjoy botw! enjoy. enjoy botw
>>
>>382496354
I'm not going to meme and just say "good luck even FINDING one."
>>
>>382496354
I regret mine, so nah
>>
>>382496354
wait until black friday and hope you get lucky with a bundle
>>
>>382496549
Are they really still that rare?
>>
>>382496432
Ignore this OP, wait for the classic edition which is due in 25 years
>>
Look at the games coming out for it.
Look at the games out for it.
Are there enough games you're sure you'll get enjoyment out of?
If yes, buy.
If no, don't.
>>
>>382496621
I dunno about America in general but my Canadian friend has been trying avidly to get one since launch and a public apology was given out to Japan over the mess over there concerning availability. It's deeply concerning just how few people are actually able to get it that aren't already F5ing on every possible market page.
>>
>See switch specs.
>Immediately say no.
>Friends tell me I'm being a killjoy by bad mouthing a console I haven't actually used yet.
>Ask them what games they got.
>"Just Zelda."
>mention I just got Persona 5, Nier Automata, and Digimon World on my PS4.
>Tell me I'm a weeb.
>Week later they're already talking about being bored with Zelda and there's nothing new coming out.
>Mention I'm thinking of picking up Dragon Quest Builders next pay check too.
>Stop mentioning switch around me any more.
>>
>>382496823
Nintendo actually swapped all their production to the Switch, but of course they keep the availability scarce any way. It's dumb.
>>
Idk if I had the money I'd probably get a Wii U instead
>>
File: switch in stock.png (69KB, 664x656px) Image search: [Google]
switch in stock.png
69KB, 664x656px
>>382496621
Nintendo most likely under thought how much people wanted it. Can't really blame them after Wii U. And making a mass production of Switches does take some time but it's been over half a year which is fucking insane. I don't think it's Nintendo thinking of making so few to build more hype. I just think they were cared of not selling enough and have to deal with a warehouse of Switches like with Wii U. Hell 3DS wasn't really selling at the start either which I'm guessing didn't help things.
>>
>>382496905
>he is too autistic to handle your distaste towacds nomething you like
this is why nintendo fans get shit on all the time
>>
File: 1497192843917.jpg (53KB, 414x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497192843917.jpg
53KB, 414x522px
>>382497159
>Doesn't understand Nintendo's faked scarcity they practice.
>>
What if they come out with a new animal crossing for the switch?
>>
>>382497525
Like 10 people will buy it because scalpers dont open the box.
>>
>>382497416
I understand what it is. I just don't think they actually do it nowadays. After Wii U would you actively try something like that?
>>
>>382496354
I bought one last week and really enjoy it. It helps if you aren't a /v/ autismo and count ports as games
>>
>>382496354
Yep
>>
>>382497667
Can I at least meet you halfway if I never played said ports thus making it "new and valid" for me?
>>
>>382497913
That's even better, I never owned a Wii U so playing MK8 is pretty much a new experience. I owned I Am Setsuna on my PS4 though but having it on a handheld is a comfy experience
>>
I cant even fucking find one in my state aside frm the handful of faggots trying to sell some on letgo/craigslist for like $500 each
>>
>>382496354
If you can find one, absolutely.
>>
>>382496354
no
>>
>>382498017
Check on offerup, most that I've seen have been for under $400
>>
File: 30a-2.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a-2.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>382496905
>things that never happened
>>
>working at gamestop today
>some faggot scalper is wanting to buy the switch
>some other faggot is wanting to buy it from some scalper for 380
>I sold it to some dudebro douche and fucked a nintendo scalper and some other douche scalper out of money

i love gamestop
>>
>>382498837
nothing lmao
gamestop was supposed to have a delivery yesterday, but delivery companies across the U.S. are on break for the holiday weekend
ill either have one monday or wednesday. gay as shit even amazon and walmart are hopping on the gay train and overcharging around $440-$480
>>
>>382499235
They were all working together and you got rused.
>>
>>382497648
They clearly did it with the NES Mini. I think it was also the case with the Switch at first, but not now. I'm sure they regret it now beause people legit want this thing and can't get it, and they are losing potential current and future sales.
>>
>>382496354
I'm glad I have one but honestly, I'd say no.

I got mine as an impulse buy. I was at Wal-Mart getting light bulbs and saw a grey joycon version left browsing electronics. Bought it immediately with BOTW and MK8D.

Finished BOTW. Might get the DLC later but not in a hurry to buy and play it. MK8D /v/eekend threads are pretty much dead. Not interested in ARMS and don't see thread about playing online.

I'd say wait until Odyssey, maybe Splatoon 2 if online is decent or a sale.
>>
>>382496905
> cares about specs
> plays on a console
>>
>>382496354
I was able to get one at gamestop but had to wait about a month. You aren't getting one. Wait for Odyssey I guess.
>>
>>382499448
Check /vg/, they're probably either in Fighting Game General or if the FGG was too retarded ("ARMS isn't a fighting game hurrr") they'll have their own thread.
>>
>>382496905
Or rather they stopped because you're an obnoxious console warrior with an axe to grind.
>>
>>382496354
yeah go for it
>>
>>382496354
No monster hunter = no buy from me
>>
Any buyers remorse yet?
>>
>>382496432
>new model

Nintendo has never released a revised console before. They only do that with handhelds, think about it.

>WiiU
>Wii (actually got a very minor downgrade, GCN controller ports were eventually removed)
>Gamecube
>N64

The only thing you can expect would be different color Joy-Con bundles, which they've already given us two on launch. People thinking they're going to come out with a new Switch in the future are delusional and/or misinformed.
>>
>>382500070
Dog > Milf and Loli > Twins > Retard
>>
>>382502000
> Switch
> not a handheld
>>
>>382496354
No. It's crap kind of . Battery life is about all of 4 seconds, cables are short, noy many games for it. Of course, you may like it, but personally I don't care for it all too much, even though I Olay that thing anyway.
>>
>>382502000
>NES Top Loader
>SNES Jr
>Wii Mini
>>
>>382502161
It's primarily a console. I've owned my Switch since launch and I've only played games in handheld mode two times.
>>
>>382497007

Yeah, they wouldn't want to actually sell their product. Much better for it to sit in warehouses not making money while adhd consumers forget that the product exists. When investors look at financial information, what they want to see is tons of unmoved stock on the balance sheets, that's how you know business is booming.
>>
>>382502164
>4 seconds
Return your switch, it's defective
>>
>>382502238
Wii Mini was a dick
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.