[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck am I doing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I'm a gold faggot on ps4 who only ranked platinum once last season at 2514 and I don't understand what it is I'm doing wrong. I'm not like the others who blame their team(apparently you must be able to carry even of its 3 vs 6). But what I don't get is what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to single people out when others are distracted or contest points as soldier but it usually fucks up.
since you guys are masters at everything, what should I do?

also is there any way to stop playing this fucking Gane 24/7 I feel for the overwatch meme and I hate it but can't escape it
>>
I pity people who invest so much time in the rat race that is ranked online videogames.
>>
>>382493854
how do I escape? I put off my drawing hobby, spending time with girlfriend, my kid brother and even my job to do this. but I'm more addicted to trying to rnl up than I am to even 4chan. am I screwed? is there a cure?
>>
lmao """""competitive""""" on console

Lmao
>>
>>382494059
>learning a skill like drawing
>having a girlfriend
>caring about siblings
>wanting to achieve something in a videogame
>care about posting to discussions online
where do you get the motivation? i just wanna die, bruv
>>
>>382494059
You need to re-evaluate your life
>>
>>382494192
I knew I should've bought it on my pc. is the pc scene easier? is it funner? harder?
>>
>>382494416
you know what, you're right. I'm stupid because I wasn't even trying to aim that high. I only wanted to reach diamond and in treating it like it's the end of the world even though I'm not even trying to aspire to the professional level
>>382494395
I don't know, my motivation for things cones in waves. sometimes I'm hype as hell other times I'm not
>>
>>382494439
Its the same except grown men will be yelling at you instead of children
>>
>>382494439
PC is full of wannabe pros that want to retire and make money off tourneys, sponsorship, and streaming. You will be blamed by every 12 year old and 3rd worlder no matter what you do or choose.
>>
>>382493728
>what should I do?
Play a game that actually rewards individual skill.
>>
>>382493728
>what the fuck am I doing wrong
Playing Overwatch
>>
>>382494976
is quake good?
>>
>>382494439
There's no difference. Even the meta is pretty much the exact same across all platforms.
>>
>>382493728
A big part of climbing is learning how to comunicate with your team well. Callouts, asking and sugesting what approach the team should take, etc. Watch some livestreams of High level players if you wanna get a cleaner picture. You might also want to head over to r/OverwatchUniversity on reddit if you want to find people who are actually good at the game instead of people telling you to fuck off.
>>
>>382494853
isn't it easier to stream single player games?
>>
>>382494773
Not on the EU servers. It's all teens and young 20yr Olds. A lot of UK people play on the US server now due to how nasty & shitty Europoors are.
>>
>>382496694
I thought no one uses torb on high level pc play
>>
>>382497908
Yeah they do. He's good on defense on some maps.

He was only op on console when multiple Torbs were allowed
>>
>>382493728
>playing 24/7
>gold
kill your self irl since you're far worse at the one thing you obsess over than most normie casuals
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.